Evie said 10 years, 5 months ago:

OK, so, I’m 17, and I’ve never had a boyfriend. Ever. Not unless you count the online bf that lasted less than 2 weeks. But I don’t. Anyway, I’ve had guys friends when I was in elementary school, when I didn’t care about dating, of course. Then I hit middle school, and every other girl was becoming prettier, and I was still really short, big, and to be honest, my face was not that pretty. (Still isn’t the best, now…) Once I got into high school, I didn’t really have any guy friends, and none of them seemed bothered to even talk to me. They either already had a girlfriend or they just thought I was too pathetic to talk to. For the majority of my time in high school, I was home-schooled, so I wasn’t around many people for a while, and I’m still not. But even when I just go to the store, I get weird stares from guys like, “Eww, what is that thing.” I had always blamed it on the fact that I was into different things than other people (Music, Art, Languages), but when they don’t even know me, it has to just be the fact that I’m not attractive, right? I don’t know…I’ve gained a lot more confidence, believe it or not, in the past months since I’ve graduated, but I still feel like guys don’t like me. I don’t know, maybe a guy can tell me that it’s not as bad as I’m making it sound, OR tell me the truth, that I am a terrible person. Anyway, thanks for the help, if you choose to do so…:)

Ivo said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Eve, don’t worry young guys are stupid, yes, thats right.
Don’t rush it, you have confidence in yourself, you know who you are, don’t worry about guys, love yourself, be yourself and you will see in a couple of years guys will look at you with other eyes don’t worry.

PS: don’t forget, we (guys) are dumbs

Cheer up my friend i’m 29 and my love life is worst than yours and I give up already so you’re young give it time dont rush

Feel free to pm anytime I’ll be here to hear you and try to help you :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

You’re very pretty, going from your icon. If people stare it’s probably because they thought the same, I know it’s easier to think negatively about it, but think of it this way. If you were in a store and you saw two people, one you didn’t find attractive and another who blew you away with how gorgeous you thought they were, who would you be more likely to stare at? The latter right? I don’t think you give yourself enough credit. Secondly, you’re ONLY 17. That’s still really young, you’re in the prime of your youth! You have a lot of time to meet someone, there’s no rush, just try to take things as they come. You’ll find someone.

SatanClaus said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’m 19 and honestly wasn’t in a relationship till 18. And half the people I know haven’t been in one yet. I was always told that if you run around and chase butterflies you never catch one. But sit down, fall asleep and enjoy the sun, and they land on you softly, if you get the message.