TheAloneRanger said 6 years, 3 months ago:

So I changed high schools this last year and i was with a new group of people which was nice and I met this girl who was in my homeroom who became my friend, we talked on skype a lot sometimes until 2 am, well i sorta developed feeling for her and her friend told me that the girl was the same way towards me, so we went to dances, talked and were good friends, i finally asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted, but shortly after she broke up with me because she wanted to keep our friendship although through that time i felt my feelings for her growing and she knew that and I was sure she felt the same way but she wanted to stay friends as to not ruin our friendship, so later on we were on a field trip and we were with two people, well the whole time she was acting weird and almost falling over this guy we were with which made me very jealous which I think I made apparent, but when I tried to talk to her about it and she started ignoring me and has been since the end of the school year, and I can’t stand to be without her like this.

rinseandrep said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Women tend to say ‘let’s stay friends’ rather than ‘I want to break up with you, now’, she might have just decided that between you two, it wasn’t working. Or whatever, it doesn’t matter, really. All that matters is that now you two are not a couple anymore.

As for not wanting to hear about your discomfort when seeing her as a single person, like she is, it’s understandable, you still have feelings for her, it’s hard to argue with what you feel. But maybe it’s for the better, you need some time apart from her (think 6 months) so you can get over it. Try to keep yourself busy, work on your goals, on your life, do nice things.

Abby said 6 years, 3 months ago:

My best advice is to find someone new. I understand that you have strong feelings for this girl but it seems to me that she’s not into you anymore and the best thing to do after that is to move on. I know how hard that is to do but it’s the better thing to do. Just keep yourself busy and take some time away from her and I’m sure you’ll do just fine in some time.