Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Too all the girls who have crushes,boyfriends,close friends, anything with a guy.

What do you feel when he kisses your forehead? I’ve never had it happen to me before out of all the guys I’ve gone out with this 1 guy kissed me on the forehead and hugged me so tight. I felt this comfort coming from him. Mind you we aren’t dating. But he’s the ONLY guy to ever do it.

So how about you, or anyone. What do you think it means coming from a guy or girl when they kiss your forehead. How did you feel when they did it to you?
I read a ton of articles saying, it means affection, protection, and something like they really care about you. And this coming from someone who looks past just the sex and actually looking for someone they want to settle with.

Thats what I see it as. I’m not sure if anyone else has another opinion. :) I’d like to hear them.

CJ said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’ll tell you my experience and maybe you can connect the dots?

I was dating a guy a year or so ago. There was a day when he told me something (something that is irrelevant to this story). I wasn’t mad at him for telling me. I was mad at myself for what I did and him finding out. I started to break down and he comforted me by kissing my forehead and hugging me tight. A kiss on the forehead during rough times is simply a comforting gesture. It made me feel better inside. It accentuates the “friend” in boyfriend. It’s an extremely friendly gesture and isn’t simply limited to a significant other.