inkhryptedQuery said 9 years, 9 months ago:

So .. Nearly every week I go clubbing.

I don’t generally care about the people who are there, I started clubbing because I got tired of raves getting ended early by police. They’re also a lot classier with the way drugs are dealt with ..

I. Just go to dance.

Every time I end up at a club, there is always a girl or two that is always watching me.

Every time I look at her she gives me the “oh shit, I’ve been made” look and looks away.

Every time .. I think she’s amazingly cute

.. And every night, I leave without even saying hello.

Now recently I was with some girl-friends of mine at a bar, and I was telling them this and they were all just kind of laughing at the predicament.

They’re telling me to just go up and start a conversation ..

What conversation .. ? I don’t even know the girl. What am I going to do? Walk up to her and say “Hey .. I’m talking to you because you’re cute and I saw you looking at me” .. That’s retarded.

So please, men and women of guy-girl talk. Please tell me what you would want to hear from the guy/girl you’ve been staring at at the club, after they’ve caught you.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

“Hey want some fuck baby?”
“Wigga you look white, you must be rich.”
“Mate, why the down face, cheer up a little, you look like a corpse.”
“Do you eat lots of Lucky Charms? Because you look magically delicious.”
“If you were a ginger I’d eat you like ginger bread.”
“Sex is evil, Evil is sin, Sins are forgiven so stick it in.”
“What’s better than roses on a piano? Tulips on an organ.”

Seriously though, anything that’ll make her laugh. Or something you find interesting that will sort of define you. If you follow current events and you’re looking for a partner who does the same, might want to ask her opinion about stuff. Otherwise you can just go to her and look at her intensely. She’ll ask what’s up and you can just say, you know what’s up. Sounds stupid, but it works apparently. Just be or at least look confident and anything can happen.

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

While I do agree a really bad cheesy pick up line can be great – especially if you sell it to her as a really bad cheesy pick up line – can get you really far.

Be genuine. “Hey! I’ve noticed you here before. I have to say that I admire your X” By paying her a complement you disarm her and make her more relaxed. This can be accomplished by a joke too but if the joke isn’t your style this could break open the vault.

She’ll likely respond. Women who get complemented are often not ice princesses after that. Be yourself. The worst she can say is go away.

inkhryptedQuery said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@djnotnice

Oh my god ..

LoL

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I like to have staring contests, then Ill signal her to come to me when I win, if I lose Ill go to her! Albeit, this rarely happens.
I like to say Hi, compliment her, and then say wheres your boyfriend, how can he leave you all alone when you look so ravishing or something to get the effect..Its easy then, even if she does have a boyfriend:)
Albeit, I am talking in the context of a man.
I dont know if your a woman asking what to do when another woman wants you, maybe go puff your nose in bathroom together?

i agree, go up and just say hi! a compliment is nice, but it doesn’t have to be too personal. alcohol helps, it’s liquid courage. i tend to overthink things in the norm, but even just a shot or two gets me out of my shell. ask to buy her a drink. but i will say this; i can’t stand a lush. if you’re drunk and stumbling over yourself like a blithering idiot, coming to say, “heyyyy you’re hot!” is more creepy than flattering.

JD Daniels said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Try not to think to hard about the rejection, if you approach someone with negative energy it’ll mostly go wrong, be positive, confident and above all be yourself, just walk up to her get real close to her face and lick her ear, you pretty much got her right then and there, lol jk. Just casually introduce yourself, give her some sort of compliment anything will do And go from there.

Rusted Metal said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Best thing to say to a woman?

“Hello.”

Best way to interest her?

Remember she’s a person, like you.

Actually, simple and probably the most effective advice, for people who have no confidence by rusted metal.
Dont go with a plan, improvise:)