Eisley said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Alright, so I have this situation that I need some outside advice on. I already asked my best friend and I appreciate her insight but it feels like she was telling me what I wanted to her. I started school at a new High School this school year [Sept 2013; first time at public school since 6th grade, I'm a sophomore now] I instantly made a couple a friends that came from the same online school as I came from and were in my class there as well. The two that went to school with me are stepsisters but only one I really became close with because I have all my classes with her and she gets me. The other stepsister and I are friends but I’m just not as close. As of recently her sister has been annoying me. She steals my money for lunch out of my bag when I leave my seat for a few minutes, she steals my food, she stole my phone, I got brand new boots and she scuffed them while we were in the lunch line with her heel, she coughs in my face when she’s sick, she burps in my face and I think you get it. I had a crush on her boyfriend back in October but I kept it to myself and tried to get over it in my own time but I continued to like him. I developed a crush on someone else at the same time so he distracted me from him for a while. Well the crush I had pretended to like me and always teases me when his girlfriend is around [he kept his girlfriend a secret from me and everyone] Anyways, I stopped liking him and well I never stopped liking her boyfriend. She was always embarrassing him in front of his friends, and they broke up just about every week. Weeell, she cheated on him and they broke up for good. She told me I’m not allowed to help him with homework or be friends with him at all. I have health class with him and still helped him anyway because she’s not the boss of me. One day, he told me he liked me but he didn’t want to date me because he didn’t want his ex [my best friend's stepsister] to get mad at me and give me a hard time. I told him I understood and felt the same way. I don’t want to be her friend but if I’m not her friend, I fear that I’ll lose her sister. And if I date her ex I fear that I’ll lose her sister. She might even start a rumor [she started a rumor that he has herpes] I don’t know what to do. Should I stop being her friend and date him? Or should I keep dealing with her for the sake of my other friendship and stay single? [It's not everyday that a guy that I like likes me back the same way]

Pleun said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I think you should date him. Clearly, your friend doesn’t mind and I think that you’ve made the right decision in telling her beforehand what was going on. This sister that you’re talking about is just an ignorant person, and soon enough she’ll find out. Try to not give her that much attention. Do what you want to do, and don’t let her stop you. I hope this helps and good luck!

Eisley said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Thanks so much! Makes me feel better about what I’m going to do on Monday now! =)

Glad to help!

confused said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I just wanna talk to a boy and find out what boys like and dislike! Im a girl and im willing to tell boys the same. Anyone there?

You can start a new topic by clicking on “Forum” of this group, and then on the button “New Topic”.