Candank said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Just talk about the things you love and why. Talk about things that make you smile and can make you tear up from laughter. There’s always something that you love, so tell us what it is! Be happy!! One of the things that i really love is the rain because it’s really rare here and i love the sound of it. It just makes me happy c:

Becca said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I love freedom bc I don’t get a lot of it and when I do I just get really excited

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I love to help people , to listen to cool music and to talk talk and talk. To enjoy like and to play my flute and guitar . I also love nature sometimes I also stare at sunrise and sunsets they are so beautiful. I also love to go on morning walk in cold chilly winter days and sometimes I love to stay in my blanket in winter season and I LOVE TO PLAY GAMES :D . I also love to paint …. to many things to tell… I almost love everything….

LovelyEmotions said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I love listening to music and reading. My two passions in this world. Just gives me the sense that I can be anywhere but where I am now.

Kwonza said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Oddly, listening to people speak certain languages moves me to tears. It’s absolutely beautiful (I’m a language nut).
Another thing that I just generally love and have a high affinity for is competitive Pokemon battling and also reading.