1. the amount of money that i need to appear in my pocket whenever I make a purchase.
2. for all my endeavors in life to succeed.
3. for my life and the lives of all the people I hold dear to be free of tragedy for all eternity.
What types of things (scenery, people, food, etc.) instantly calm you down?
1. anywhere by the ocean/sea or on the beach…also NYC in general just walking around
2. people that calm me down are my “chill” friends- who no matter what will reassure me that it’s not THAT big of a deal or it will help me put things in perspective- and people who have known me for a long time, like my family, who are just a calming presence.
3. any food! haha but most calming would be soup, thai or indian food, or icecream:)
What the best advice you’ve ever given someone? And have you used it yourself? If yes, on what occasion.
Maybe its time to bring this back if any one is willing to jump in?
Answer to the previous question- Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I’ve followed this many times myself which is probably why i think this is the best advice I’ve given, but it has really helped me.
Whats the craziest thing you’ve done so far this year?
I haven’t done anything crazy in the first 14 days of this year
Do you think a good person has done bad things in the past, but learned from them?
Sort of. Eveeyone has done bad things maybe not as horrible as someone who is a really really bad person but still an immoral action. Its just that good people were able to learn from it and bad people may have done the same things but still don’t learn from them.
What do you love doing, even if you aren’t good at it?
Playing an instrument or drawing
What is one thing you like about yourself?
WHY are the Kardashians famous? ( hahahh xD)
if only i knew honestly i think they are just lucky to be this famous/rich, because i don’t think that they have actually done anything worthy
What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
I’ve always been to scared to sing in public.
What is one thing you hate about yourself?
I hate my lack of confidence in certain scenarios. What bothers me the most are the moments after that, when I think “If just I had more confidence in that moment, I could have done much more”.
If you could travel in time, where would you travel to? Past or future?
If I could travel back in time, I would travel to the future because I think that I’d want to see where my life is headed. I’m so gloomy and sad all the time that I don’t know what to do with me anymore. I’d want to know what new things are happening, if we are improving as a society, new technology or advances that are going to be available, and where exactly will I be and what exactly I will do in the future. The future scares me, but the past already has been done, so looking forward or ahead is something I’d want to know more about. I’ll prolly be alone anyway so that’s that. (gloomy mood)
What do you value the most in a relationship? (Doesn’t have to be intimate bf/gf, it could be like a friend?
Sense of humour. Humour covers a multitude of sins, and helps you to not take life too seriously. Life is what it is.
What is your most favourite dream or fantasy?