Christine said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t think I have a happiest moment to be honest.

Do you think you will graduate college or uni in the future?

subliminallysublime said 9 years, 2 months ago:

sugar cubes omg silent don’t set yourself on fire!! hahah. what happened to it? I’m a nerdgeek so I might be able to help.

@christine well then be excited because its just waiting to happen =)

I hope I do.

who are the people you cherish most in your life?

Monro said 9 years, 2 months ago:

@subliminallysublime I would have to say my girlfriend, one or two close friends and my family.

Do you honestly believe that there is good in everyone, and that some simply choose not to use it? Or are some people born as inherent arseholes?

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Though there may be good in everyone, some people don’t show it leading us to believe that there is none. I sent believe there is any food in.me sooooooooooooooo, my answer is no.
Do you believe in any sort of afterlife and Gove details

I mean give details, sorry

Holy fucking shit auto correct, I’m sorry whoever answers my question.

yes and no
I think that whatever u believe in can come true hence how so many diffrent religions have survived for so long. So I think e afterlife could exsist but it depends on e individual for me the afterlife is just an end to e present, I do hope there is a heaven out there though

Do u believe that true love could exsist nd how.??

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I don’t believe true love in a romantic sense exists. It sounds like something from a fairy tale no offence to those who believe in it. I believe in getting attached to people after spending a certain amount of time with people. I also believe their are feelings of joy, security that comes out of companionship, reciprocity and settling down after a while. I am not unhappy and I know my outlook seems rather bleak its just I have never truly been romantically in love and I am not sure I wish to at the moment although feelings are spontaneous in there nature. Maybe I am scared to hurt. Although I agree that it seems to be a wonderful aspect of life.

Would you wish to forever be happy to the point of deluding yourself to obtain it or develop the ability to cope with your emotions even when its tough? Sorry loaded question I know.

big pipsqueak said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I want to be able to cope with my emotions so fucking bad.

What’s the most thoughtful thing someone’s done for you?

bbblife42 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Listened my long rants or something that is very personal and are so nice about it.

Do you get complimented a lot about a specfic attribute?

Unknown said 9 years, 1 month ago:

i do get compliments on my face in general. i think its weird, but nice. i also get complimented on my artistic talents and, would you guess? boobs. it is really annoying that that is the first thing people notic, and believe that i like it when they comment on how big they are and stuff.. well, i fucking dont. not after 10 000 times…

what is the worst thing someone has ever done to you?

mini_beethoven said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Either betray my trust or break my heart. I know last year and this year my best friends have done both. But those are the worst things that someone has done to me.

What is the most important characteristic you look for in a significant other?

Tjeu said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Open-mindedness, I don’t care whether she’s smart or not as long as she’s willing to accept cultures, religions and knowledge.

In what environment are you most comfortable and why? (I mean psychological/emotional comfort not physical)

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

An environment in which you are financially stable, self reliant and your family members are at peace with who they are are the best environments. Although it maybe very well an untrue reality or impossible one. But growing and learning from mistakes and having the patience and understanding t learn and correct them work best at moments of peace although some say harsh experiences build the most character, but it is all relative and depends on the person. If you are so stressed out and working just to survive how do you make the time to devote to yourself, think and function clearly.

What are you most thankful today in your life (small or big)?

big pipsqueak said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I got a new eyebrow pencil :D

If you could eat anything right now what would it be?