philosophical bread said 6 years, 10 months ago:

My last dream was about me wearing hijab (the scarf muslim girls wear to cover their heads) and sitting at a corner of a room while the rest of the people were huddled together at another corner. I guess it reflected how I feel in my work (which I am currently at).

What’s the best place you’ve ever been to?

Actually_Wacky said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Omg I can’t believe I don’t remember the name. But when I was about eight years old I went to this place with the most amazing waterfalls. There were big ones and then some very small ones that you could sit under and just let the water bathe you. The memory is fuzzy but I absolutely loved it. It was the most peaceful I have ever felt.

What is the most dangerous/the riskiest thing you have ever done?

E_jae said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Racing cars on public roads with my mates; thinking back, it was also the most idiotic thing I have ever done. I put myself and people in danger :0 Gladly though, no one got hurt from these races of ours and we stopped soon after we started ^_^

Have you ever snapped on someone because they ruined a plan of yours (e.g. A holiday)?

Actually_Wacky said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Yes, I have. It was honestly not that big of a deal but at the moment it seemed like they had purposely made it so that I would have a bad day! I know…sounds silly doesn’t it?

If you could spend a day with ANYONE, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Y Z N said 6 years, 9 months ago:

All my friends from blah, yeah, that’s how much I love them! Because they are all great people who have done so much for me.

If you were given 2 tickets to go to your favourite band’s concert, who would you take with you?

mini_beethoven said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I would take my best friend because it would be a fun time to hang out.

If you were given the chance to do something extreme, what would you do and why?

Deleted User said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Rule the world, because I want to

What if we could choose our parents, would you change yours?

H0tch said 6 years, 9 months ago:

No. I love them just fine and love them giving me my other 3 siblings. Great family!

Question:
Would you accept a divorced person as your spouse?

Ragnarok said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I would if they truly loved me and I truly loved them it doesn’t matter what has happened in the past as long as it doesn’t affect the present or future.

What is the cheesiest pick up line you have use and it actually worked?

pringles said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I haven’t used one on others but this one which my friend used really got me:

So I was on my friend’s right and he put his hand on his left shoulder. “Did you know that the distance between here and here *taps his right shoulder*”, is the same distance between here *taps my left shoulder* and here *puts his arm around my right shoulder*?” Hahaha try to visualise it, it actually not a bad one ;)

What was one of the best day of your life?

Vena said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I’m not sure. I hate all of my life so it all sucks. But one day, at school the Japanese exchange students were going home. We had a huge farewell party for them! It was sad, but it was really fun. (That’s really bad, the best day of your life was one where everyone was crying.)

What would you do if you found out your best friend was being beaten by their partner?

Dan said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Run in-between the partner and shield my friend, whilst hopefully calming him/her down. If armed, with a weapon, maybe a punch or two to defend ourselves.

Do you have any object that you keep with you as a good-luck charm? or something that keeps you calm/reminded of a memory etc?

Laura said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I wear a necklace every day which I got on a holiday with friends, and it reminds me that I’m cared for and I consider it lucky c:

What’s your favourite song?

Bright-star said 6 years, 9 months ago:

“I’ll be” by Edwin McCain.

If you could have one superpower what would it be?

Actually_Wacky said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I would want the power of persuasion.

What was your favorite book when you were little?