Procrastinator said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I first found it at tumblr, in one of the positivity post there, and there was a link going here and I found out that it was alot of amazing people to talk to and help, that’s why I joined.

What is your most embrassing moment?

Natalie said 9 years, 5 months ago:

When I was 16 I tried to go to the movies with an older guy, but it was rated R and I couldn’t get in… that’s how he found out how old I was :p

What is your greatest accomplishment?

Llamageddon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Well… I don’t have many definitive accomplishments, like achieving something, but I know a lot about IT and programming. My knowledge is vast enough that I know how to write a new programming language from scratch. I know how computer memory and CPU work, and I know how to work up from that towards a higher level language. I know how to implement memory management, runtime type info and dynamic typing features, as well as low-level and highly optimized polymorphism. So I suppose gathering all that knowledge could be said to be my greatest accomplishment. I don’t know insane amounts, but I know a lot. I just need to get out of depression and anxiety and put all that into concrete actions.

For contrast, what is your greatest failure in life, and how did/will/would you fix it?

Salx said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Two questions uh? :P Well, let me try to answer it. My biggest failure in life probably is the time it took me to realize how awesome I really am. I’m not saying that because I think I’m the best cookie in the jar, but I’m saying that my uniqueness are now is my qualities, and I shouldn’t be ashamed of them. Well, for fixing them, as I already said, it was time and self reflection, some therapy too, but most important: How I face life from now on.
My question: Does my picture makes me look like a religionous guy? (because I’m not, hahaha)

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

It does! :)

What is your favorite song?

Lonely Star – The Weeknd

Do you like spicy foods?

Llamageddon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Oh yes, extremely. I’m pretty much addicted to spiciness.

Are you doing your best in your life?

I think I could do better…

Do you read often?

I try to read as much as I can. I just finished writing my first book and started writing the second. I finished a good book called wither. Its a trilogy but i wanna read croaked.

Would you guys like to read my books?

Why not? :)

Steph said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I’ll take that as an answer and a question, then. Why not? If it isn’t anything offensive, I don’t see why I wouldn’t read your books.

What was the first thing you bought after your first paycheck?

Insert Name Here said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Well I didn’t buy anything immediately after my first paycheck, I saved up a bit. I started working around 14 or 15ish so I didn’t have bills to pay or anything haha. But I saved up for parts to build a gaming computer.
What is your largest personality/behavioral flaw that you openly admit to?

Man Of Wisdom said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I am waaaaaayyyyy too sensitive. A comment that is meant as constructive criticism will send me off. Dumb huh? Wait, wait that wasn’t the next question.
Have you ever seriously crushed on older man and told him about it?

Lana said 9 years, 4 months ago:

No not really, the oldest guy I have ever crushed on was only 4 years older than I was at the time and I never told him about it.

Have you ever done something you ever seriously regretted, but given the chance, you know you would make the same mistake again?

Rain said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Yes unfortunately I have and even it’s wrong I’d do it again.

What was your last dream about?