cynicalgravy said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I can’t really remember well, but so far I recall giving my friend my lunch because she didn’t know she didn’t have enough money to buy one.

What is your favorite subject in school?

Amykins said 6 years, 3 months ago:

My fave subject was French – not the fact it was french more that it was a language, and i love to learn languages…but school was a long time ago ha

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod/mp3 player?

Phaedrus said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Heh, there’s an ever-changing answer. Currently, “Peer” by Chevelle.

Would you care to know exactly when you will die?

No, because once I know it I can’t really do anything to change it, because all my actions whatsoever will lead to that anyway T^T

How many siblings do you have?

Mary said 6 years, 3 months ago:

What country were you born in?

United States

Do you like baking?

iam_mai said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Oh god yes! I’m actually a qualified, trained baker and patissier, but I didn’t like doing it as a job. I usually make cakes. Any occasion I get, I whip up a cake. Usually one that Swedes (I’m Finnish) call “Princess cake” which is cake+raspberry jam+whipped cream in layers, times three, and a rolled marzipan cover. Loads and loads of whipped cream. I made one today, actually. I genuinely prefer baking cakes to eating them!

So, do you like to sing when you know no one can hear you?

alwaysandneverandforever said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I always sing, even when people can hear me. Not that I’m good, I just have a problem keeping quiet if I like a song that’s playing. At home, with my family, I sing constantly, usually as loudly as possible. They love it.

If you had a superpower, what would it be?

Hearmenow said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Oh, I think teleportation. I could be anywhere I wanted within the blink of an eye, just think how much you could see and no long flights.

Do you know what you want to do?

orpheo said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Not really. The only thing I know I want right now is inner peace.

What is one dream you always keep remembering?

C.J. said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I have a recurring nightmare that I have had for years. I have to go back to high school for some unknown reason. When I arrive at school. I realize I don’t have my class schedule and I don’t where my first class is. I try to find the head office but I can’t. I try asking for help but everyone knows where they are going and no one will help. I always wake up crying.

What is something that you wish you could do over in life?

Abby said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I wish I could go back to that first week that I saw my long distance boyfriend and relive all the awkward stares and hugs and stuff like that. That’s a pretty lame answer probably but that was truly one of the happiest weeks of my life even though I’m only 16.

Which day in your life do you think you were the happiest and why?

Lily said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Its pretty lame , but i think its the day i could read twilight online lol
If u have to choose between endin wars in the world and be sad or be the happiest person in it , what wud it be ?

Hearmenow said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Easy, perhaps that makes me a martyr but I would gladly be miserable for the rest of my life, if it meant that I was the only one.

If you had the chance of knowing exactly when you would die, would you take it?

Ryno said 6 years, 3 months ago:

No. I feel it would ruin my time leading up to it. Some things are better left in the dark. Although I guess something like “you’re going to survive for at least 10 more years” might be a bit more acceptable.

What are you most insecure about?