Twist430 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Nah, i wish…although last weekend i almost got a belly piercing. But i decided against it since my family would kill me if i tried to do anything that doesn’t fit their idea of perfect daughter. But whatever, it’d probably hurt like hell anyways.

If you could have two super powers, what would they be and why? Dont spare the details either(:

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

The ability to refill – tired? refill energy levels. pissed off at someone? refill their bladder. broke? refill bank account. I like how versatile it’d be.
The ability to create portals – mainly so it wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg just to see family. also because I’m lazy and that way I could make a cup of tea in the kitchen from the comfort of my chair.

If you had to choose – would you rather live alone and rich or surrounded by folks (good folks, your choice of people) but with zero fun income (rent, bills etc are able to be paid. living smart but not having to penny pinch everywhere)?

JMP321 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I would definitely choose to live surrounded by people I love and care about!

I just got back from travelling for 6 months, and I realized that we as people are searching for people to be connected to, to communicate, to feel welcome. We can see it right now here on this website! we are all in this community to feel connected!
William James said: “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.” He didn’t speak, mind you, of the “wish” or the “desire” or the “longing” to be appreciated. He said the “craving” to be appreciated.

Money is a made up concept, I’d be much happier living with nothing with the people I love.

What is one childhood memory or story that you will always remember? (expand and get deep, tell us a story!)

MelodicPsychotic said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Well I had a cat. Got him at the age of 5 had him for 10 years. I was an only child in a family that moved a lot, so he was my best friend.

I remember many years ago I was crying, I don’t remember why. I remember sitting outside on the back porch, crying as it rained. And this cat, who had came to live outside, snuggled against me.

I felt like he was comforting me. I picked him up and cried into his fur.
I don’t know why I remember this one cry so well, but for some reason it’s important to me. It’s part of the reason why I love animals.
I don’t know, just a weird story

Ok so what’s the number one way you cope?

itskelsie said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Lock myself away in my room, and listen to music. Or I take an extra long shower and think out everything.

What makes you happy?

JustRachel said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I typically consider myself to be a funny person, so I guess making other people laugh is what makes me happy. I also like being around the people that I love.

Which do you prefer more and why: daytime or nighttime?

I want world peas <3 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I would say that I like daytime, because not a lot can hide in the shadows(which is a major comfort at times). However, I love sleeping so I like the darkness of night time for sleeping.

How long do you hold a grudge? Does your answer depend on the person?

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t hold you grudges.

By the way, I’m not sure if you misspelled “peace” or you actually want the world to have “peas”? In any case it’s funny :P
If it’s not the person above who answers, what do you think the person above meant?

lostaady said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Actually yea it does depend on the person. I had a grudge against one of my closest friends but I couldn’t hold it against him for more than 2 days! Where as with another person (that people generally did not like), it lasted months haha.

What’s the worst falling out you have had with someone (friend or family) ?

polite string said 9 years, 9 months ago:

my best friend. we lived together for 3 years. she asked me to move out because her bro needed a place to stay. i gladly moved out and when she found out i had she acted like she never asked me to (i have texts to prove it) and she made it seem like i created a ton of drama over it. I literally just packed most of my stuff and went to stay with my brother. She started verbally attacking me and she told me that I’m no longer her daughter’s god mother. Along with a ton of other horrible things. We were best friends for 10 years. I can’t even look at her now.

What would you do if your parents disowned you?

Twist430 said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Lol id honestly probably cry. just sit and cry.

Um, whats the one thing you regret?

Wishful Thinking said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Getting back together with my ex! An ex is an ex for a reason.

What would you do with an extra hour a day?

Tyler said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@meh13:
Honestly, I’d probably just sleep it away. I don’t get enough sleep as it is.

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

Skittrix said 9 years, 9 months ago:

That’s a pretty intense question. Way back when, I was a selfish, hammy, quirky, awkward, strange kid who was afraid of talking to strangers and didn’t like going out much.
I am actually very glad the world helped me to be who I am now, because I was a nutty child.

If you could swap bodies for a day with a celebrity who’s looked down upon, what would you do for that day?

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’d get a tattoo (on that celebrity’s body) saying: “Juls was here”. Then I’ll say controversial stuff and insult people for fun, like any other day :)

If you were forced to go to San Diego’s Comic Con and had to cosplay, what would you go as?