Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Apollo I: The Writing Writer by Coheed and Cambria. I enjoy the style of the song, it gives the feel of someone who is writing and talking to the character they had created through their writings.

Next question; What was the last decision you made that you consciously knew wasn’t for the best?

georgey said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I made the decision to eat bacon pizza last night even though I had a bad stomach ache. I heard it rumble and thought to myself “I’ve made some very bad decisions tonight”.

Have you ever wished you were somebody else?

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

never, you need a reality check if you do!! k maybe jayz, but beyonce is soo bangingg, but honestly you can be whatever you want to be, and be the best at it too, have role models, but keep it at that!
/p/If youve been in life-death situation when the adrenalin was pumping and you thought it was all over, what were your last few thoughts?

Mar15 said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I haven’t really ever been in a situation like that, but the few times I’ve been close to that, I always just seem to think about how much I don’t want to die. How there is still so much I want to do with my life and so much I would go back and change!

Have you ever read a book that changed your life? If so, what was it?

A Course In Miracles, published by the Foundation for Inner Peace. That book is literally the key to your mind and who you truly are. It really can’t be described in any way. If you are interested in learning about life and yourself in a way you never even imagined, I definitely recommend finding this book and giving it a read. Be prepared, it is a book with over 1000 pages, however definitely the most worthwhile read I have ever done (And still am doing).

Q: Have you ever created or did something that was very simple, yet you were very proud of? What was it?

Amber Lee said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I made earings out of elmers glue, they were pretty stupid, I half dried elmers glue then shaped the earing and then let them dry completely,

do you believe in god?

In the concept that religions portray God as; No.
However, I do have my own personal understanding and belief in God, so in that sense; Yes.

Interesting, glue earrings… I now know a new function for Elmer’s glue; Fully customizable homemade jewelry :p

Q: Have you ever done any kind of live performance in front of an audience? If so, what was it and whom was your audience?

not-just-a-cheerleader said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Ive been a performer all my life. I loved being on stage the first performance I did I was like three at my first dance recital I grew up doing those then I started doing compititions and then in high school I became an allstar cheerleader which mans I compete all the time in front of crowds of people.

Q: if you had one superpower what woulf it be and why

The ability to grant infinite wishes. Because then I could grant as many of my own wishes as I wanted, including those that are ‘superpower’ classed, and be able to do so for others as well ;3

Q: Have you ever had to step in to defend a friend, or to stand up to a friend because of something? What was it?

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Yeah sure, one time we were going to get beat up by some bike owners, coz we had dispute over payments, we were correct obviously, but shit happens. Ye i once had to stand up to my friend coz he robbed me, lied to my face lol.
What do you think the world would be like if there was no money/money was never invented? would humanity cease to exist/evolve?

Batman said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Well that is a pretty interesting question. Originally we’d be trading, but then that would bring up a lot of conflict, how many apples are worth how many oranges? That’s why using fixed things to trade with became popular; gold, silver, and other rare materials without a truely practical application. But eventually people got tired of carring these materials and figured banks could store them and then you could have notes to represent what you had in the bank. Back in the old days the US dollar was redeemable for gold and or silver.
So at first we had straight up value, then we had representative money, now we have what is called fiat money. Our money today isn’t backed by anything and it only has standing because of fiat(faith).
Sorry for the history lesson but it’s important to my point. Money is a very useful tool we devised, it lets us give fixed values to objects and trade using these values. Servecise can also have fixed values; simplifying the job market. If we had never changed to a currency type system, even at just a basic trade of precious metals, you would be forced to trade to get anything. Your book might not be worth anything to a man whohas a pot you need, so you’re left without a pot even though you had something of value you wanted to trade.
We still trade now in days but it isn’t the predominant way we handle transactions. But as human evolution is concerned, we haven’t started having money until very recently in history, and we surely wouldn’t disapear without it. But as far as our modern world is concerned, it wouldn’t be able to exsist without money to standardize transactions.

Ok, maybe that was too long.
So, if you could have any book implanted in your head (some weird scifi tech), you’d instantly memorize it and could call upon it whenever, which book and why?

Isabelle said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I would choose the Bible. I’m not religious, but the Bible contains a lot of good sayings and our world today is full of quotes taken from it.

What’s your favorite childhood memory?

A BiPolar Bear said 10 years, 5 months ago:

My favorite childhood memory was probably when I would visit my grandma’s house out in the sticks. It was practically my own summer camp complete with trails, a lake, and forty-something acres of woods. To bad we lost it in a legal battle four years ago.

Anyway, next question, do any of you talk to yourself when you are alone and do generally weird things? (I guess that’s two questions though :P )

technoapricot said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I have the most inteligent conversations when I talk to myself, and I do generally do weird things. I like to sit upside down and read that way .

What is your favorite animal and why.

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The Lion. He’s the king of the jungle, has a pride of chicks who are at his command for as long as he’s king, and can’t no other dude take his place. not to mention the epic beard and slick hair.

do you ever realize how much you actually know? you claim to know things based on having learned them from someone else who claims to know. what if it all started with a lie or someone who actually didn’t know and just made something up.