CMacAttack said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Nooooo way haha. I’m way too shy to ever do anything like that.

Question: You see someone accidentally drop a $100 bill out of their pocket. Do you pick it up and return it or keep it for yourself?

Siddharth Raj said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Try to find the person who dropped it. If i cant find him/her, I keep it. I earned it :P

Question: Have you ever hurt someone intentionally? If yes, offer a few details.

Destiel said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Emotionally, yes. It was in a rough time in 4th grade where I lost all decision making skills and such, and cyberbullied my best friend. I had a crush on a guy and she disapproved, which was quite right of her. I did not feel so at the time and sent her an email telling her “I h_a_e you” Or something like that- We got over that phase and are friends again- the touch of humor to this is that apparently she stared at that email for about an hour and couldn’t figure it out. :P
not one of my best moments, but…*shrug* it’s in the past.

Question: Ever done any serious cheating in school?

Bishop said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Yup. Got kicked out of the ACT for it.

Question: How do you find new music to listen to?

Jaloopy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Either through my friends who share the same music I’m into or using something like pandora. Also going to festivals. That’s a great way to hear new bands.

Staying with the topic of music, how did you come to enjoy the genre of music you listen to now? Also what genre do you like the most?

mini_beethoven said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I like Emo Pop/Korean Pop. I came to enjoy it because first my friend introduced me to Vocaloid, which is Japanese. After a year or so, I found out that on On Demand they had a K-Pop channel, so I listened to a few of the songs and got addicted. That was almost two years ago.

I had come to like Mayday Parade, and so one day I heard a song come on by The Cab, and I fell in love instantly. That’s how I found my styles of music.

What’s your favorite book?

rik said 9 years, 11 months ago:

To be honest.. its my note book ;)

next Q) which months do you like most and why?

MusicIsLife said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I personally love the fall months! I love the leaves changing and how it is just the perfect weather to go walking with such beautiful scenery! I love just hanging with friends and going to walks! Hehe

Anyway: Why do you love/use this website?

MollyMollyMolly said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I fall the fall months too :)
anyway, I love this website because
of the community and how understanding
and kind it is, I’m still fairly new
but I feel like I’ve been here forever.
and honestly helping people through their
problems gives me such a joy and it’s
even more interesting online or when you
don’t know that person, gives it a bit
of mystery.

Anyway HMM..

Whats the bigest risk You’ve taken

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Hmm either, leaving university or posting my mental health problems on facebook to try and break the social taboo on mental health.

Leaving uni I was leaving a likely successful future in the city, from studying physics at a top uni in the UK, with no plans of what I was going to do instead. A year on, I’m going back to uni to study animal management which I cannot wait for! so I get I made the right call there.

Posting everything on facebook felt just as hard, but I only had positive responses, and other people even shared their own stories because of me. It might only be in our local circles but if it made any difference to people’s views it was worth it.

What thing would you/do you miss about home the most?

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Whoa, jumping in here…but what is home? Home to me is either the broken one I grew up in and how much it hurt seeing my siblings grow up and move out, or the shelter from the world outside I could escape into with no fear of judgement.

Home now is the shelter I’ve built for my own family and time moves on. It’s now a shelter for four people and two cats :)

What one thing would you do differently if you could live your life, to date, again?

1996.venkat said 9 years, 11 months ago:

there are many things i would do differently if i could go back to being a toddler with the same memory i have now. ( i have actually thought about it at night, when i wasn’t usually destroying the planet). one of the many would be, cycle a lot more, i am just 5’4. would have not taken a break at drawing, though i still draw (i am on my way to becoming an architect) but i regret the 3 years i spent doing nothing. i would like to have socialized a bit more, i also regret no longer talking to my old friends. well that should pretty much sum up the main area. there are small bits also, but of less importance.

my question: (only to superhero fanatics) which movie are you looking most forward too: avengers 2:age of ultron, transformers 4:age of extinction, x-men:days of the future past, man of steel vs batman, fast and furious 7, pirates of the caribbean 5: dead men tell no tales, star wars:episode VII ? (okay last three are not super-hero films but they are pretty awesome) (choose just one).

(for the non-superhero fanatics): if you were to recommend a good book/series/author, which or who would you recommend ? (please answer for all three)

The.Law said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Defo pirates of the caribbean 5: dead men tell no tales, that movie is just pure awesomeness. And Jack Sparrow! sometimes that’s all you look for in a film

If you were offered biological immortality to live at your prime state (you can choose your age and you can still die from physical injury) would you accept it? If you do, how would you plan on spending those enormous time ahead?

Raymond said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Yep, I would just live like I didn’t have the immortality, until I feel like I’ve done everything I really wanted to do…then I’ll kill myself in some physical way.

Would you rather eat at a restaurant alone or go to the cinema alone? and why?

Raposa said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I would rather eat at a restaurant alone! When i’m eating i’d rather not talk or anything. I just want to enjoy my food and not have to answer someone’s question about what i did last summer (which was nothing i tell you , NOTHINGGG)

when i go watch a movie, i’d much rather have someone there, as a date or something. I can’t enjoy a braintastic movie on my own that much. it’s way better to say ”omg?! did you see that guy’s head flying off his body? that was sooo coool”

what is the one ting you wish you spent more time on?