toughest.elbow said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Lies I’ve told… Oh wow. This is bad. Super bad. I can’t actually recall any lies I’ve told, let alone a big one, ermergerd…

The previous sentence is not a lie at all, noooooooooooooooooo

No. For real though.

So. Maybe… grab a random book near you, turn to a random page, pick a random line/sentence or a few and repost it, would you? Tell us if you’re cheating on purpose, and why, if you are.

The Author said 10 years, 1 month ago:

“As to why he puts up with me, I have no idea. He says he’s just doing a favour for a mate, but until I replied to the ad, I think I’d spoken to him precisely once, and I’d been pretty half-cut at the time. I knew him about as well as the Prime Minister, so he was a friend-of-a-friend at best.”

That’s actually from a manuscript of my own half-finished book, which was the nearest thing I could reach, and completely at random.

If you could have as many cats as you want, or as much bacon as you want, which would you choose?

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

As many cats as I want (:

If you could change one decision that you’ve made what would it be and why?

Seagoat said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Probably ignoring my sister for so long, we haven’t talked in a few months

First crush and why you liked them?

The Author said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Oooh, let’s think. First crush was probably a girl I knew in Australia. She was completely not my type (not that I knew that then – just comparing to crushes I’ve had since) but she was really great. She was funny, cheerful, liked my English accent. She’s still funny, pretty, cheerful an’ all, but I live elsewhere in the world.

Have you ever been in love, and if so, how did you know?

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I think saying i’ve been “in love” is a little strong. I mean i have loved and been loved but i don’t think i’ve ever been in love.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

lynn said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I want to do one of those “next ticket out to anywhere” type things that are always in movies and then just see what happens… I’ve always thought that would be fun and exciting (now watch me get a ticket to somewhere really boring hah)

Next question: What is the craziest/stupidest pickup line you have ever used or have ever heard used?

Alice956 said 10 years ago:

Someone else used it, and I saw them.

“Can you give me directions to your house? It’s cold out here, and you’re so hot!” *makes sexy face*

“Get lost. I’ll be the north pole once you get there.”

Alice956 said 10 years ago:

Next: What bothers you the most about celebrities?(In general, doesn’t have to apply to all of them)

alonebutsurrounded said 10 years ago:

That because of the media and what they do as a living they have to conform. They usually don’t get to be themselves, and it sets bad examples for society.

If you can’t sleep, and it’s been hours, just lying in bed, what are you thinking about?

Ari Chewy said 10 years ago:

Hrmm, usually about stuff I could have done during the day that could have made my day better, sexual stuff, thinking about trying to sleep, about what I need to get done the next day, what I should make for breakfast, if my teacher is going to kill me for not finishing my work, ahahaha :P
usually when that happens, I listen to music and I fall asleep really quickly :3

Which song would you say you can relate to most and why?

The Giggle Blizzard said 10 years ago:

As a musician, that’s a tough one but I’d say “It Must Be The Weather” by Holy Ghost!.

What do you do to pass the time at public transport?

Lily said 10 years ago:

If I’m on a bus or above ground I imagine a dragon that flies next to my window and controls the stop lights.

What’s the silliest thing you have done with your friends?

Desiretohelp said 10 years ago:

The silliest thing I have ever done with friends was my friend convinced me to go on a double date with some guy and his brother she met on plenty of fish in San Francisco. We went to a bar, hookah lounge and hung out with a bum.. One of the most craziest things I have done.

Next question: What is one thing you wish you were holding right now?

marisaelena said 10 years ago:

I wish i was holding my cat right now (: I’m in college so I’m stuck with no pets and i really miss them! I’ve had pets my whole life so it’s weird living without them.

Next question: When a fire alarm goes off what’s the first thing that comes to mind?