WindWhisper said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I think feminism is important because I was sexually assaulted on the first day of college, and the university didn’t do much to help me out. They won’t tell me if the offender is still attending campus, and basically treated us both like we were in the wrong instead of just him.

What’s better, an attractive smile, or an infectious laugh?

Unlikeany said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Infectious laugh! Smiles can be fake and are only a physical attraction. Infectious laughs truly affect you.

What are you most passionate about in life and why?

The Author said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Cricket, because it’s something I’ve working hard on for more than ten years, and because it’s such an intricate, technical and tactical game. And yet, sometimes, it’s so simple – it’s just you and the ball, and you see it all the way and just know that you’re going to catch it, and that’s such a pure feeling.

Would you rather a happy relationship, or a good job?

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

A happy relationship! I’m an extremely social person, and my relationships (both friendly and romantic) mean everything to me. A good job and money are meaningless if I’m lonely.

If you could eliminate ONE problem from the world, what would it be?

redlove96 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Sin.

if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

MommyShela said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m not able to let go of things people did to hurt me, the more I care about them, the more I almost obsess about it.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Rst82 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

That one’s hard but I’d like to go to some of the rural parts of England. I’ve heard the scenery there is amazing.

If you had to choose between two close friends, what would you do?

Nugget said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Choose the one that i can spend more time with without being annoyed hehe

How much would you change to suit the one that you love?

flyinpotato said 10 years, 2 months ago:

To be honest, I would’nt mind changing my entire life to suit the one that I love, but thats if I’m 100% sure that shes the one I want for the rest of my life.

What do you think about the romanticism of suicide?

betoole said 10 years, 2 months ago:

@zamirlim I am strongly against it, however there are some advantages of it because perhaps some suicidal people can relate and feel like they are implied by society. On the other hand, easily affected people would think that suicide is something good, so it will encourage them to have suicidal thoughts. Same thing about self harm too.

Do you think the world would be a better place if humans could read minds?

Game said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Well that is a hard question to answer. If it was like it was in the media, that you know everything they are thinking, then no, it would be a terrible world. But people dont think exactly like that. Anywho, it would give people with bad intentions tons of power, and generally would suck.

Have you ever watched a tv show or movie, and then tried to act like one of the characters? If so, what show/movie and character?

Molly said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m pretty new to all of this, but I really wanted to answer this one. I always did that when I was little. My favourite to pretend to be was Kim Possible:) She was sort of a role model for me. I always watched A Sitch in Time,one of the movies, and pretended to be her when she was doing her cheer routines.

Do you find piercing and tattoos attractive? I personally love them, as long as it’s not completely overdone or a really badly done tattoo

I'mTheEffingPrincess said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I love tattoos!! sleeves are attractive. I’m very picky with piercings when it comes to guys though. I love them on me haha but as for a potential boyfriend, it really just depends on the guy and where it is.

Best thing to happen to you within that last 6 months?

flyinpotato said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Best thing that happened to me was that Sarah Ellen followed me on twitter. Okay, i need a better life… ._.

Do you think that long distance relationships will work out in the current society/world?

The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

For some people, they seem to. For me, the very prospect of the Long Distance Thing ended up forcing a girl out of my life.

What’s the one thing you wish for most often?