Alexis said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Pay that much to give someone back their humanity

What does beautiful look like in the dark?

Alice956 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

It looks like a glow, because beauty is that amazing…

Sorry, did I go deep for a second?

Anyway, what ice cream is best for curing a cold?

CaringHeart said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m not so sure about ice cream for colds, because the dairy can cause more mucus, but I usually like moose tracks best!

What was the most happy time of your life?

The Author said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Weirdly, just a moment I have in my head of being on a walk holding hands with this lovely lass, and it was like there were only two of us in the world. It didn’t end up working out but that moment was beautiful.

Not “the most perfect” moment in my life, but definitely the happiest.

What was the most perfect moment of your life (so far)?

Susan said 10 years, 3 months ago:

That’s a hard one, because basically every moment with my boy is perfect. Hmmmm. I’d say…. the moment I realized how amazing and perfect this guy is and that I’d love to be with him forever. (maybe not the most realistic dream but hey, I can dream)

What is your dream career?

To play international cricket for Ireland, blogging about cricket semi-regularly, and volunteering as a zookeeper while writing a novel to bring the money in. Is that a bit precise?

What’s your favourite sport?

Wolfe said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Would martial arts and close quarters combat count as a sport? If not, Rugby! Army style ;)

What lifestyle do you admire, but would never try and live it?

Alice956 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

The hot n’ spicy Youtuber group. They’re a bit odd, but I must say, some are really hot. And if I joined them, I’d have to become totally incognito in public…

So, what’s your favorite sport (to play, if not, to watch)?

CaringHeart said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My favorite sport to play is ultimate frisbee; favorite to watch would have to be football.

What’s something you have on your bucket list?

Indubitibly pulchritudinous said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My bucket list hmmmmmm well i want to go to Canada ^_^, have lunch with Misha Collins, hmm make a friend, fun stuff like that :)
Though i think right now I’ll focus on getting out of bed & of the internet haha

You are stranded on an island. what do you think your story would be if you ever were rescued?

I’d probably want it either to be something heroic (builds a raft out of trees felled with my bare hands but lovingly re-planted before I left) or romantic (nobody knew where I was but *thinks hard* Kate Upton kept looking high and low until she found me)

What one book would you want to take with you to your island? Religious scriptures don’t count.

CaringHeart said 10 years, 2 months ago:

One book I’d want with me: How to Survive on a Deserted Island. ;P

What is one trait (nothing physical) that you look for in a significant other?

imdown said 10 years, 2 months ago:

One trait i look for in a significant other is simply strength. If life has her down, she would mope just for a little, but be back on her feet going at it once again.

If you could have a superpower what would it be?

The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Does being able to regulate your own sleeping pattern count? If not, slowing down time would be the most badass thing ever.

If you could be famous for something, what would it be?

Dana said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Not sure if i understood your question but i guess i’d want to be famous for discovering something new and awesome idk
My question: are you feminist?? Do you think feminism is important? And why?