The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I always think of myself as Bentley when I play Spyro: Year of the Dragon.

If you had to choose between staying in a dangerous place and dying with everyone you know, or taking yourself and one other to somewhere safe where you know nobody, which would you choose?

Mindnight said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Getting to know new people is not a problem for me, so hard to answer. Probably I would take the pill leading me to the end of a rabbit hole, Morpheus.

What was your dream job when you was a kid?

michaela said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My dream job was being some type of famous scientist! It still is, actually. Haha

What do you think is the ideal age to have kids?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

28-30 its just that i know its no joke. so i want to be ready enough to provide all the care for my future kittens. =D

question: if you are in a long distance relationship, what are the things you’d do or wouldn’t do to keep the relationship glowing?

Lizzy said 10 years, 2 months ago:

i would send them cute postcards or drawing or whatever on occasions and try to skype with them a decent amount of time.

I wouldn’t hang out with dudes that im attracted to lol just avoid all temptation.

What do you think about couples who take “breaks” ?

I think they’re probably confused between wanting to be together and knowing it won’t work, but I don’t pass judgement either. I know I wouldn’t be one for a “break” though.

Shallow question: what’s your favourite hair colour on a potential partner?

CJLB said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Brown hair/brunettes. No idea why, but I’ve always been more attracted to them.

Question: What do you think is the biggest cause of teenage depression?

Pressure: from society to conform to a trendy-young-happy-person stereotype; from their peers to fit in with what is perceived to be the “right” way to behave; from their schools to pursue absolutely everything with a single-mindedness that isn’t healthy.

It then gets compounded by the fact that the teenage brain, while fully developed to feel emotion, is not fully developed to control it.

Of all of the humanitarian crises ongoing at the moment, which one would you step in and stop?

Angel Demon said 10 years, 2 months ago:

To say that I could only choose to stop 1 wrong, honestly, doesn’t really apply to me. If I could stop one, I would stop them all, because I would keep going until they are all stopped. However I know that it is not up to me to change the people who are responsible for creating and carrying out such acts. It is the people themselves that must change if such things are to ever cease to exist. Otherwise, no matter how many times you run out to stop it, it will always arise anew elsewhere, or the moment you turn your back.

Q: If you could visit any place in the world during any time period, where would you like to visit and why?

becausemeagan said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I would say Hawaii and now. I love the island and I would love to just live there :)

Q: What is a time in your life you enjoyed that if there was a tv you could watch it on you’d watch it over again?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I took a long trip, camping and driving across the entire country. I took a ton of pictures, but still, I’d love to see every mountain, tree, landmark, and lake over and over again.

If you could take a pill to be immortal and never die, would you actually take it? Keep in mind that everyone around you would die as you keep on living.

Hearmenow said 10 years, 2 months ago:

As much as awesome being immortal sounds, I think I’m going with a no on that one. Sure, it would be probably one of the greatest things ever, being able to be young forever. Stay healthy and what not. Not to mention the fortune you can collect over the years, and you’d have an infinity of time for sure.

But after a while… I think you’d get bored of it. What’s left to do when you have done everything? And when everybody you get to know, love, and lose them over and over again.

Like the legendary Freddie Mercury once said: Who want’s to live forever?

Q: If you could have the most amazing year of your life, but when the year was over, you wouldn’t remember a single thing that happened. Would you still go through with it?

Gomi500 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Yes. As stated in the last samurai. ” you could wait your entire life for a cherry blossom to blossom and it would have not been a wasted life” Just because you dont remember it doesnt mean it wasnt any less real. Besides other people will remember my awesome year. Hopefully someone will tell it back to me. But yeah ill go through with it.
Q: What do you think was the first question uttered in humanity?

*point at rock* *confused face* *grunt*?

If you had one day to live, would you spend it doing something special, or doing nothing with someone special?

Cellochickie said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Do nothing with someone special.

Would you give up your humanity for $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or pay that much to give someone back their humanity?