michaela said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Haha, I just recently bought some ostrich jerkey. I’m not sure if it’s interesting or not but it works.

What are your plans for your future?

Alex said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Become financially stable after college by working 2 jobs and living on my own in a simple manner so that I might have enough money to travel the world with my future wife.

Do you like people who try and suggest their music to you regularly, why/why not?

wallflower said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Do you like people who try and suggest their music to you regularly, why/why not?

Well, I like any sort of music that makes me remember things. Whether it’s happy or sad, I love music that makes me *remember*. So if someone keeps suggesting me music that has no effect on me, then I’d probably tell them I don’t like it. But if the music they suggested reminded me of something, I’d love them so much!

Okay, if you had the chance to redo one day of your life, which day would it be and why???

Pleun said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t think I would change anything. I mean, I’ve been through shit, but it got me where I am now. I’ve said things I regret, done things I wish I hadn’t, but we all make mistakes. And without making those mistakes, I wouldn’t have grown/learned from them, so I wouldn’t redo a day.

Would you ever give up something you love very much for the love of your life?

Nugget said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I would give up anything for her. But I would hope that she loves me enough to allow me to have all the things I want in my life! But i lover her unconditionally and I would give up things if I had too.

If you could be a fly on the wall in anyones home who’s home would it be and why?

The Curious One said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Probably one of my close friends homes and i would just annoy them, buzzing around there head.

If you could live the life of someone else for a day who would it be and why?

michaela said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I would probably live the life of a teenager in another country, maybe the UK or Russia. Just to see how their lives are different that mine here in the USA.

What is your favorite country?

Pleun said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I don’t know, but I think Thailand is interesting.

If you would make a trip around the world, which places would you like to visit, and why?

RaineBelle said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I would visit Africa, Spain, New Zealand, South America, Europe, etc. :3
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Well, I was playing cricket in an evening game, and the nights were starting to pull in, so it was pretty dark, and basically impossible to see the ball (which for anyone unfamiliar is about as hard as a baseball). There was also a batsman who liked to thump it into the leg-side. Despite this, I decided it would be a good idea to field at short leg (which is very very close on the leg side) without any sort of protection. The batsman then clumped one into the leg-side, hard, which flew past me precisely where my left ear was before I ducked. For sheer disregard of obvious risks, that’s probably it.

If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?

Pipistrelle said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Argh. I’m not a beauty or anything, but I wouldn’t want to change anything lest I end up looking like a Sims character gone wrong. I guess perpetually unbitten fingernails would be nice?

What’s your favourite recipe?

The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

A root vegetable curry I made up myself. Basically, chop potatoes, carrots and parsnips into long (3-5 cm), thin strips. Add enough boiling water to cover the vegetables by about an inch, vegetable stock, Cayenne pepper, paprika, turmeric, cumin and a little bit more cayenne pepper with about two minutes to go (because the kick is good). Boil for 20 minutes, or until veggies are cooked. Serve with rice or noodles.

And regarding the question I asked before I get what you mean. It took me ages until I remembered the scar above my top lip that makes it look like I missed a patch shaving. So irritating.

If you could be famous for something, what would you like it to be?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Eradicating poverty. That’s my life goal right there.

If you could resurrect any one person, who would it be and why?

Rst82 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

It would be my grandpa. I’ve never met him as he passed away when my mother was pregnant with me. I’ve heard great things about him and apparently he was very excited to be getting a grand-daughter. I’d just love to meet him.

If you could read the mind of one person, who would it be and why?

Nugget said 10 years, 2 months ago:

my partner… sometimes i just wanna know things lol But then again do i really wanna know? ignorance is bliss right??

If you were in a computer game what game would you be in?