ClareBear said 6 years, 9 months ago:

i would jerk off, because ive always wondered what that feels like. oh and i would grow a beard

Steve J said 6 years, 9 months ago:

It is similar to what you feel like when you do that thing you do…
Beards are reaaaaaaaally itchy after about 5-7days. I can’t get through the first week before I shave. Maybe it’s just the way mine grows. I have a few cowlicks in my hair, so maybe I have them in my beard and it makes it itchy.

Sandman said 6 years, 9 months ago:

play with my boobs in front of a mirror for an hour, then sign up on tinder to sell panties and nudes for cash and tickets to a Iheart country concert.

Natalie said 6 years, 9 months ago:

WOW. We don’t make use of our assets at all. Men should be women, but would that mean that women would be men? If so, then your panties wouldn’t sell…

If I turned into a guy, I’d like to know what it feels like being kicked in the balls. I’ll keep instant painkillers handy, just in case it’s as bad as you guys make it seem.

Steve J said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I’d kick you if you asked me too – for posterity’s sake. When boys start playing hockey and they get their first athletic support (cup) thingy, they usually take time to kick and hit one another there to see how invincible it makes them. It really hurts. Really, really.

Sandman said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Right… because girls are made of sugar, spice and everything nice. Your picture is about two more buttons away from turning into a spring break party at south padre island. If i’m the only one who turned into the girl on the contrary, I’d make a lot of money simply because I know what guys like. So YOUR panties will sell, but not as good as mine darlin.
#yoloswaggins