sw00n said 8 years, 3 months ago:

okay, i met this girl about 3 months ago… We instantly found each other attractive, so naturally there was flirting involved. I knew that things would never go anywhere with her romantically cause she has a boyfriend and i’m not looking for a relationship.

The other night she stayed over to do my sisters hair and we ended sleeping together.

We sent texts to each other the next day about how we could never let it happen again and agreed on never bring it up.

So this morning she msgs saying she left her phone in her bfs car and hopes he doesn’t read the texts we sent.

I get a call from her an hour later of her crying asking me to talk to him for her… & that he read the texts and doesn’t want to hear from her.

I really don’t know what to say to him, i feel really bad though.
What do i say?

rinseandrep said 8 years, 3 months ago:

I would think it’s better to not seek him. Maybe if you really want to help her, you can tell her that if he wants to hear something from you, you’ll talk to him. Ask her what she wants you to tell him. Otherwise stay away.

sw00n said 8 years, 3 months ago:

It seems as if i may have gotten myself into a really tough situation… I sent him a text saying basically that it was a mistake on both our ends and that she really regrets it and loves him…

He replied the typical; you can have her don’t text me anymore.

Fine.

She called me a couple mins after, asking me to pick her up before she did something stupid :/

We ended up kissing again and some other things happened (not sex).
I just got home and i’m really confused. The entire time she was with me she was texting him how much she needed his forgiveness. While at the same time kissing me and doing other things.

Any other time i would laugh off this situation but i’m really confused. I don’t want a relationship with her cause if she did that to him she’d do it to me.

I do feel if i keep seeing her she’ll end up getting more attached though.
I’ll just try not to think about it so much. Thx for the advice rinseandrep

rinseandrep said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Well, she is in a state of distress, I wouldn’t like to be alone either, and I guess your company has a price, or you are goal oriented in general. Yeah just be honest, but also don’t stay around if it bothers you to be around someone who just went through a breakup and loves her ex.