Hinterlander said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Is love and sex one and the same? If they are same can it be possessive? If it is not can sex be of free will of individual and there is no scope for ‘Cheating’?

mariko said 7 years, 9 months ago:

@picturesque-tray 1º question: deppends of what you consider love and sex. Some people see “love” or “making love” as a romantic and sexual experience with someone they love. And some people consider that sex can be performed with anyone, from someone you love or a person you met recently. It truly deppends of your vision about the matter;

2ºquestion: It can be possessive if you and the person you’re having sex/making love with choose it to be that way. It’s important that you both agree on what you want;

3ºquestion: You can have possessive sex and of free will, in fact any sexual interaction should always be from free will. If not it’s called rape.

And final question: Cheating is a personal choise. Personally I don’t think there’s a reason for cheating, even if you’re not happy sexually. Just talk to the person you’re having a sexual interaction with and say what your needs are. if they can’t fullfill them and you feel unhappy it’s better to go away from them so you both can find the right person.

I hope I helped.

Deleted User said 3 years, 8 months ago:

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. large polystyrene letters

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. large polystyrene letters

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work runtz cans for sale

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. buy smartbud cans online

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. ucdm videos

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Bonus new member poker

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. BYdlení

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! FINance

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. fast cash loans

The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. pawn your boat

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. web design Gauteng

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Nigeria Music

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. free Microsoft Office activator