DinoRaptor101 said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Hey everyone, last month I lost my virginity to my very close friend and we dated for a while; but a week later things didn’t go as smooth we were starting to get in many arguments and I broke up with her because I couldn’t handle being hurt or causing her one.

My questions: is there any chance that out relationship may work out should we get back together?

Do share if you had similar experience

OpenTalk said 9 years, 7 months ago:

There’s always a chance. I suppose the bigger question is whether that would be healthy or not. Sometimes there is sexual chemistry between two people, but maintaining a romantic relationship just isn’t very feasible. Maybe you were fighting because you were dealing with too many feelings post-sex. Maybe you were fighting because you aren’t a good match as a couple. It’s impossible for me to say.

I will say, however, that it often isn’t a good idea to go back to an ex. Things rarely change and you could be putting yourself through emotional turmoil.

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

My in opinion, I suggest you both talk it out. See what went wrong in your relationship and try to fix it. You both are probably hurt and need to understand each other. If you both come to the conclusion that your friendship was better than your relationship, then by all means stay friends. Fighting isn’t worth losing each other over. Best of luck!