Emma said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I was born with a congenital heart problem, and I have spent most of my life in my room or at the hospital. I want something romantic, someone to talk to and become close with. I want someone to care about me in a special way.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Am i your guy ? :p

Rinesco said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Huh, this reminds me of that one visual novel I never finished.

Anyways, I wish you luck on your search! I’m a guy, but I don’t think you’d be into me like that.

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

^ Katawa Shoujou? You should finish it! Great story :) . I hope things are working your way, Emma!

Justanotherguy said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I can definitely offer a close friendship and love chatting to people as much as I can, I’m not good with romance at all and in general not looking to be in a relation, but hey, let me know if you’d like a friend, I can offer that

Dandelion said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I really do not recommend this, it won’t be therapeutic at all. Becoming dependent, addicted or very close to someone you can’t ever see or feel is a very heavy feeling. I would recommend becoming just friends with someone and keeping it simple, that’s my advice to you. Good luck.

James said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’d be more than happy to be your friend :-) But I’m far from romantic unfortunately ;-)

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m a Guy and romance haha. Just a evil smile :)

Leanpail said 9 years, 2 months ago:

As said above, don look for a romantic relationship on the net… friendship is the most you can get out of it… Hope you find your guy for real… Wish you good health and luck…