sillylemon said 9 years, 10 months ago:

dont you sometimes wish life was a fairytale? Everyone would get their happy ending. No cheating, no break ups, no playing mind games, just living happily ever after …

maaandyx said 9 years, 10 months ago:

i wish life was like this. i wouldnt be so depressed right now if life was like this. but the truth is you learn alot from the hardships. if you didnt face anything bad in your life, you would never learn.

Evergreen said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I know… Life can be tough at times but you can do it. Things happen every day, things change, new opportunities arise. It may seem that hardly anything in life is easy but if you put your mind to it and strive for what you desire, then you’ll obtain it eventually and things will go your way.

As for relationships, we learn from them. A relationship doesn’t work out for one reason or another, we make sure that won’t happen again in our next relationship. When choosing that special to commit to, make sure that they’re the right person for you. That’s the downfall of so many relationships. As long you choose the right guy/girl then you’ll have a long lasting, happy, loving relationship.

Things will get better. =)