LnJ said 8 years, 4 months ago:

I met a girl online 2 months ago. We live in different cities, but only 2 hours by bus.
She is 2 years older than me, divorced with a little kid. There was instant connection, we were having great online time.
Feelings started expressed immediately. Two weeks later she came to visit me. We watched a movie, and we slept together.
We only kissed, nothing else. The next day she was feeling sad and she decided to leave. For 2 days she was not talking
so much to me on chat. On the 3rd day she texted me. We started talking again. She told me she is in love with me and she
likes me very much, but she does not feel well because of her divorce. She didn’t want to be again with her ex. After few days
she invited me to her home. I went and there again the same. Movie, kisses, no sex and the next day she told that she decided
that she is not in mood for something romantic this period. I left and again after few days she started texting me again
expressing her feelings, that she thinks of me all the time, that she misses me, and even that she feels a kind of romantic
love for me.I was in love with her too. I still am. Then she found a job. Every morning before leaving for her job she was texting me romantic messages expressing
how much she misses me. A month later (that is, a week ago), she told me again the same things, that she needs space and time
and that she is feeling pressure from her past problems and from her ex who wants her again. During all this period every time
she was sad, i was asking her if she found someone else or if she wants to be again with her ex. Every time she answered me that she hasn’t find
anyone and she didn’t want her ex back. The last 7 days we do not talk, she doesn’t send me anything. I asked her again
if she found someone and she told me no. Today i texted her good morning and that I am confused since I don’t know how to
behave, and if she desires to stop communicating each other. She told me “I don’t know what I want, now it’s not the right
time”.

1. What should I do?
2. Should I leave her without texting her anymore?
3. Should I leave her but texting her but much less? If yes, every how many days should I text her? And regular/full
conversation or just a few and typical words?

I would appreciate your help, thank you :)

rinseandrep said 8 years, 4 months ago:

Believe her. I assure you that she can totally not feel like being with you even if she didn’t find someone else. It’s up to you to decide if you need to block her to move on, or if you can just stop texting and maybe the next time she is in the mood for an emotional booty call, you will tell her how you feel about her ‘hot and cold attitude’ and what you want from her if you are to give her another chance. And if it repeats itself, consider the moving on.

This doesn’t sound like a long term relationship, I suggest you don’t consider it more than an occasional hook up until facts say otherwise.

Deleted User said 3 years, 10 months ago:

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! pawn your boat

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Versicherungsmakler Kassel

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work acheter vues youtube pas cher

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work acheter vues youtube pas cher

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. toldos elche precios

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. cash for junk cars

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! Твое авто закажи-ка грузоперевозки

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks bola tangkas

Deleted User said 3 years, 9 months ago:

luxury branding company is entering a challenging phase. With the rise of digital and a fluctuating global economy, this sector has been transformed dramatically in a very short space of time. What people now perceive as luxury is changing.

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I’ll be sure to check back again real soon. pokerdex

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! take-away cutlery

Deleted User said 3 years, 8 months ago:

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. polystyrene cake dummie

Deleted User said 3 years, 8 months ago:

Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Stage Letters