Mrz.B said 6 years, 12 months ago:

if you could be the opposite sex for one day what would you do??

first things first, id defiantly do some jumping jacks (naked) to see if it feels as funny as it looks :p

mismlg said 6 years, 12 months ago:

As bad as it sounds i would rub one out, I’ve always been curious to see how it feels when it goes all erect and how it feels to cum like that and such

Deleted User said 6 years, 12 months ago:

if i could be the opposite sex for a day…….theres so many things i would do. such as what @mismlg said above :) and id really want to draw w/ my pee on snow. thatd be so cool! guys can basically pee anywhere while we cant :p haha

TexSIN said 6 years, 12 months ago:

squat above a mirror first. play with boobs because boobs are awesome. and touch/smell my hair becuase girl hair is always so nice.

sophie123 said 6 years, 12 months ago:

I’d want to write something in the snow with my pee.

Vivid Melody said 6 years, 12 months ago:

I honestly wouldn’t feel too inspired to do anything different other than maybe look at myself in the mirror.

Chris said 6 years, 12 months ago:

Girls you can still pee standing up and draw with it in the snow. It just needs a bit more talent :D

Personally I’d spent all day doing sexual stuff, masturbate, having sex etc. I was always curious as to how sex and having as orgasm feels like for a woman.

Mrz.B said 6 years, 12 months ago:

looks like we all have the same ideas! SEX!

Angel Demon said 6 years, 12 months ago:

First thing I would do is explore what my body can possibly do; I’d have to relearn the curvature and frame etc. Do some stretching, figure out my flexibility and if I could move in any new ways, or see if moving in the ways I used to would still work. And discover all the new things I could do. Then I would go outside, and observe how differently society would treat me. Interact with a few people, some I knew (Who I would assume wouldn’t recognise me) And some strangers. Observe their reactions, their words and thoughts. After I’ve had some time to do that, I would look for a way to keep the ability to switch back and forth whenever I desired. Other than that, I would do all the things I already do, and see how different it is to sing with my new voice, or play guitar with my new hands, or draw with them. It would be an incredible learning experience that I would love to have.

AnonyMissAnn said 6 years, 12 months ago:

I would just observe how different people interact with me. Id hit on a girl and see how bitchy her response sounds, I never know if I sound like a jerk when I turn a guy down. Id also, like everyone else said, get laid. Im curious how it feels for a guy.

ElHugger said 6 years, 12 months ago:

Too many things to do in one day :0

VirginMary said 6 years, 12 months ago:

Well idk really know id say sex but… whether being a girl or guy idk how it feels for either XD. I guess i’d visit with family and friends to see how theyd react haha

mincepie said 6 years, 11 months ago:

If I was a bloke for a day, I guess i’d have to rub one out, see how it feels. I’d see how much of a beard I would get too.

A friend of mine said if he was a woman for a day he would bounce on a trampoline naked… he doesn’t realise that could potentially be painful…

Avelon said 6 years, 11 months ago:

pee standing up.
and see how people reacted to me (same person different body) to test the whole gender thing.

FallenHearts said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Haha, I would;
-Have Sex and masturbate to experience the wonder
-Go into boys washroom… to see if it looks as bad as stereotypes say, (the boys washroom at our school is lit up like it is heaven on earth)
-Stuff my body with food and then look in a mirror =P