Strawberry said 7 years ago:

And I dont even know how I feel about it. I dunno if I want to just be friends with this guy, o something more, or where I stand. Either way, friendzone sucks D:

Augustine said 7 years ago:

find out what you really want and be upfront with the guy, he could be facing the same dilemma too

Swifting said 7 years ago:

Guys get just as afraid as girls when trying to figure out if they like someone or not. Worst comes to worst you’re out of the friend zone or locked in tight. No more worrying.

rinseandrep said 7 years ago:

What isn’t convincing about him as a partner?

@rinseandrep Well, there’s no issue like that. i just don’t know how I feel about him, I think I might like him a little but I don’t want to take any action right away. And at the same time, I don’t want to be friend zoned either.

…That sounded so whiny.

@augustine92 @swifting yeah I guess I’ll just have to keep that in mind and go for it. Thanks! Hopefully things work out .-.

Swifting said 7 years ago:

It will! You can do it!

NotSafeForTwerk said 7 years ago:

Only you can decide what is best for you. If you think you two have a shot, try a few dates to see if there is any kind of spark. If nothing lights up, tell him you’d like to be friends. If he cant’ respect that, what are you really losing?

rinseandrep said 7 years ago:

Have you already been asked out, or would you be the one asking out?

Deleted User said 7 years ago:

lol guys dont friendzone woman…either he wants you or he doesnt, but he is a very lil man to speak his mind, in which case, you should just tell him..