ExtraAnonymous said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I am not the best at making friends because I can seem like I’m not interested in person. It’s a social anxiety thing. Anyway. I moved away from home about two years ago and have yet to make one lasting relationship in my new town. I realize I could do more to try, but at this point getting out of the house is a daily struggle. I just want to find someone to talk to, be friends with online.

ironicbassist said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Hello there, do you feel uncapable of making friends or people just seem uninteresting to you?

Deleted User said 7 years, 9 months ago:

hey how you doing :) ,to be honest ill give u weird advice be around someone whose got a bubbly personality

Isabee said 7 years, 9 months ago:

hi im willing to make an new friend

Welcome firstly.

Secondly, you can make a number of good friends here by talking about anything, anytime.

I hope you can find something good here! :)

Spaceport said 7 years, 9 months ago:

We are all here for you…. :)

Always up to gain another friend :)

JessieJ said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I get where you are coming from because I am the same thing but honestly its the same as it is out in the real world. Im always down to make new friends but you should def keep trying to get out the house

Deanosauras said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I understand your issue. I suffer from social anxiety myself.

We are here to help. Just add us or private message any of us and we are willing to listen. :)

Kua said 7 years, 9 months ago:

I think many folks feel anxious about meeting new folks. Make it your mission to make that ‘other’ person more comfortable–and maybe that ‘mission’ will help you.

And congratulate yourself that you are still trying! Not everyone we meet will become our best friend–but not meeting anyone will guarantee we do not meet a friend.

I think you might be weary, but you are doing great. Keeponkeepingon!

SJayJay said 7 years, 9 months ago:

same I suffer from social anxiety too and afer a really close friend left for another country I became scared of people leaving me again. I had no friends in school for like 2-3 years. But I found someone who I had something in common with and I gained more confidence and was able to make more friends. If u want a friend u could always talk to me;)

kirito said 7 years, 8 months ago:

i know the feeling.. maybe u should try to be yourself whenever u talk to them.. or if u want find someone u have a something common..

well.. if u want a friend i’m here :)

Taylor said 7 years, 8 months ago:

Since I changed colleges I too have been a little short on friends. If you want to talk to someone, I’m here.

Justanotherguy said 7 years, 8 months ago:

I know the feeling of social anxiety! Definitely something I can empathize with, I just started here on Blahtherapy and am getting the hang of things but I’m definitely looking for friends and people to chat to

James said 7 years, 8 months ago:

If you ever want to talk, I’m more than happy to :-)