Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I want to talk to someone you know I feel kind of lonely and I just want a friend that I can talk to and be friendly with. i don’t really have a best friend anymore but I want to go out and do things and see people.

silentlaze said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Well if you would like to talk to me, just send me a message. Everyone needs a friend to talk to.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

This is probably not what you want to hear but I know how you feel cause I’m kinda in that situation too. You know, when you feel like you want to talk to someone, you want to gush about your day or tell them what you had for lunch and how you feel but you just don’t know whom. I constantly catch myself going through my contacts list on my phone to find someone to talk to but then I just shrug and locked my phone. Long story short, if you wanna talk to someone, I’m here. (:

Zenjis said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I really understand how you feel. I’ve pretty much been on my own ever since I moved to a new town about a year ago. It’s been tough getting to know new people. It kinda feels like everyone has their own group of friends, so it’s hard to get included into anything.

But all this is probably nothing new to you. Though if you ever wanna talk about something, I’ll be here.

Justice said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I’ve had the problem of not having anyone to talk to about my day very often lately, so I understand. But what I have to suggest is just really putting yourself out there and finding real friends, not just strangers on here. Yes, the people on here are very nice and caring and will listen to you, but what everyone needs is an actual person that they can call up and tell all about their day. So just put yourself out there and find a person that’s just like you and doesn’t get a lot of attention. Maybe they’re going through the exact same thing and they need exactly what you need. If you ever need any help, I’m here. Good luck :)

Ash said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Well i’ve been in that situation before, and I would say step 1 is to love yourself. Step 2 is then pamper yourself/make yourself happy in your own skin. Don’t be dependent on other people for happiness. step 3=find friends on blah therapy, preferably one who lives close to you:) these people are very friendly, and if you message any one of these people, they will answer and maybe you’ll even find a BFF for life!! step 4-have a nice rest of your life!!!

La-Shura said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Well, being or not in that situation, I know it kind sucks to feel alone. You can really talk to me whenever you want, and about everything. I’m really reachable and, even though I’m awkward, it will be something great talking to you. We may not live in the same place so we can hang out, but it’s always good to know that there may be someone else behind a computer that will be happy to hear about your day. So, yeah, talk to me if you feel like :)

OCaptain said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I understand you. You don’t have somebody you just be open with. Someone to share your pain, insecurities and grievances with. If you want, I could be that person.

Doruk said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I advise you to get into groups, my friend. What do I mean? There are groups that are forged according to peoples interest across the globe, getting involved with one will give you many acquaintances and a couple of friends. Other than this, talking and going out with people will also help. i am usually open to tell what i feel or what hurts me to my friends. yet there is only one person that i tell my greatest secrets. That is the best friend. I recently had a secret and when i thought of it he was the only one. As you have read above I adressed you as a friend, my friend. For i spent several years without any friends, I would love to speak with you whenever you need.

MusicIsLife said 9 years, 11 months ago:

If you ever need anyone to talk to, my PM is always open! You can always stop by and just chat with me! And that goes for anyone on this site! Free, open, and judge-free zone!! ml/

LizaBean said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Just add me as a friend i really like helping people im usually a listener on the chats and just message me and we can talk

Kash said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I know how you feel. I’ve been looking for ways to just talk to random people online, but so far all the chat sites are full of spammers. I’ve been feeling so isolated lately.

Mariana said 9 years, 11 months ago:

You can talk to me if you want! Im always open to listen.