Dark Rainbow said 6 years, 4 months ago:

I’ve been thinking about this question since I was cheated on. “once a cheater always a cheater.” Depends on the situation. If they have cheated several times I think you should leave. If they are being upfront and admitting It and you can tell they want it to work I would give them another shot…
I agree with the post above mine 100%

Also you need to think to yourself “Is this worth it”

Kale_tale said 6 years, 1 month ago:

My experience is that my ex cheated on me. I tried to worked it out for a year then left him because he was still seeing her; even after I confronted him about it and said he would stop. The worse is the lying and hurting the other person.
Now I feel different because I’m at the other end of the situation. I’ve talk to my boyfriend and we both agreed that we can sleep with somebody we like and keep our relationship intact. It hasn’t happen yet. We often fantasize about it, even doing a threesome, and it works. So, I guess the best thing is to communicate and see where you are at the moment but, be sure of what you want.
p.s. It took 5 years for us to agree

Johnny said 6 years, 1 month ago:

How can you cheat if you expect others not to cheat on you?

Procrastinator said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Honestly, if you feel like you like another person than the one you are with you should probably just leave him/her. Because if you really loved the person you were with at the moment you wouldnt have eyes for another person than that person, let alone hurt your loved one. That’s just my option.

hoop fairy said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I’ve been cheated on. I was cheated on by my first love, and it hurt terribly.
And after that, I cheated on every person I was in a relationship with. Which hurt even more. I regretted every single instance of it happening, but never seemed to be able to stop. I’d do well in the beginning, but it inevitably always happened eventually.
I feel terrible about my track record. I’m ashamed of it. But I know it’s not just about lack of control, being heartless, or any of the other things people are so willing to throw at cheaters. It is something that is caused by something much deeper within me, things that happened to me as a child and growing up.
Granted, this is most definitely no excuse. But let me tell you from the bottom of my piece of crap heart, that this recurring thing that I’ve done has hurt me more than words can even say.

Deleted User said 6 years ago:

I have gf
I slept with someone last week, no emotion just sex, didnt feel like cheating, coz I love my babe more than the world, but she cant satisfy me enough coz im too crazy when it comes to sex~quantity.
It didnt hurt i cheat, coz she will never know, only idiots get caught
Only weak people confess, only losers in worthless relationships have to cheat ..my opinion if we think about cheating literally, everyone has been cheated on, stop crying about it you lil b*tch