Adam said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Well, I officially have no one. I am home alone very often, my sister is in college, and the one friend I had, told me they didnt want to talk to me anymore. I get bullied almost every day in school and have been since i was 3, and have very severe depression and anxiety. I used to cut, but im 6 weeks clean right now. Nothing has gotten better, is it even worth it to keep living? What am I living for? Who am I living for? And how do I keep on living?

Brooke said 10 years, 3 months ago:

i was the same when i was younger …bullied…neglected..depressed….and i felt like i had no one for years i felt alone until one day i DECIDED that no one can tell me my self worth that i was going to be the very best ME that i could be and little by little things got better if i wouldve gave up i wouldnt know now what happiness is…live for the chance to find true happiness…i promise its out there

Samantha said 10 years, 3 months ago:

It’s definitely worth it to keep living. You just have to find something to live for. Ultimately, you’re living for yourself. So just do things that make you happy. Do you have any hobbies? Anything you do to keep your mind off all the negative? I’m always here if you want to talk.

Akirahh said 10 years, 3 months ago:

It gets easier. I’m 25 and I still have those days/periods of time where I feel like that. It passes. Right now I’m working with a psychologist and a psychiatrist to find the right balance of therapy/medication for me. I’ve heard it’s a long bumpy journey and I’m on it right now but taking that leap of faith and saying you’re going to try is the first step. And you’re not alone, you have yourself. Prove that you can do it to yourself and you’ll have an undying drive. I hope things get better for you soon!