bunny said 7 years, 6 months ago:

i don’t mean anything sexual i need ideas because i have people who are guys and i want to give them a girl but i have no idea what I’m always lost when it comes to guys sometimes. othertimes i know them easy but theres this one guy I’m dating and i want to give him a gift where close and we knew each other before we started dating and were best friends and I just want to give him a good gift and i wanted to know from guys what do hate for a girl to give you? what do you like? and anything i can learn from? what not to do and to do? (i know some obvious ones what not do do but I’m nervous)
i dont wanna f*ck this up XD

MichaelValentine said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Loyalty.

Alex said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Personal letters detailing your favorite moments with that person, why you love them, and how much you appreciate them are as good as it gets to me. Besides, it’s super cheap and means more than 90% of all the gifts they’ll ever receive. Make it genuine, make it deep, and good luck!

thats true i was thinking about something in that nature but i didn’t know if that was dumb or anything because I’m not sure i hear guys hate that stuff but then i hear the opposite. I’m going to be loyal to him of course I’m not the kind of girl to do that but i didn’t know if maybe i should go the personal type thing way or maybe thing of something he would like, like something that would mean heartwarming and stuff.

thanks !!

Spaceport said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Depends… If you wanna make him real happy multiplay his games with him at the same time enjoy and relive both of your past best experiences… Be honest and genuine… Go for a movie.. Or a convention with him…

Okay thanks I will take all of these into consideration I jut wanted to make sure because I wanted to do something meaningful and now I have ideas!!!:D thanks
Anything else I’ll take in consideration. :P

rinseandrep said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Usually I like when someone pays attention to something I expressed a liking into and they remember and I say oh wow you remembered.

Blueberry said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Guys, being loyal, playing games with or going places with someone is not considered a present. Im prrtty sure by gift she means present as in, you know? Its christmas soon? Maybe if she paid for the movie or the convention yeah bit youre just suggesting to follow him there. Yes itd be fun for him if she joined him in his interests but thats something she should do anyways, its not a christmas present. Just saying

Spaceport said 7 years, 6 months ago:

If you’re implying a gift of money @blueberry then she must know what he likes because that is a very general topic and ever1 has different choices

Blueberry said 7 years, 6 months ago:

No, im not saying it has to be bought for money. But just saying “hey honey you know that movie youre going to see? Well i thouggt my gift to you would be that ill follow you!” Or “oh hey ive got a great christmas gift for you! Lets play this game that you bought!”. Yes it will be nice for him, he probably wants her to join doing stuff he likes doing, but thats something that she should do anyways. Unless she hates it, then she doesnt have to do it. I thought the thing with the letters was a good idea for a gift. But im not a guy so i cant give her any suggestions. Im just saying that most of the things (especially “loyalty”) isnt a present. Its something you give your partner anyways, because you love them and wants them to be happy

rinseandrep said 7 years, 6 months ago:

I think we all agree Michael’s suggestion wasn’t really relevant and is more something he said because of his past relationship, it’s not up for debate.

SunnieAnnie said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Hmmm it depends on what your boyfriend likes.For example,mine loves food,so ill probably cook his favorite,we’ll maybe play some games bcz we are both gamers and we will watch films and cuddle..If you have money you can buy him video game if you know which one he would like(if he is into that stuff)..Or maybe some kind of pendant with officaly the key to your heart will be nice. You dont have to buy that one,you can also make it.Or you can collect pictures which represent some of yours happiest memories and put tham all together in colage.And i like the idea for letter. :) i’m girl btw

NOAH. said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Honestly? If you buy me CDs, I’m a very happy man. Also, FANCY SHIRTS. That’s just me though.