v0dkapizza said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I need a guy best friend, or I don’t actually need one but I want one. I want a guy who can be like a brother to me. I don’t want a guy who will just want things from me or try to take advantage of me. I want a guy close to my age (14-17) and just someone who I can depend on. We can be there for each other and just, yeah I don’t know where I’m going with this at all.

RicoMdogg said 10 years, 3 months ago:

hey i know how it feels want to have that one true/trusted friend i still search for one true friend becouse many friends i had were not real or not trust worthy and i think an internet friend is more trust able then a in real life one and if you wanna give it a try and be my friend i dont mind it would be fun if we could be friends (i dont judge people on their looks/hobbies/interests/sexuality/race i just judge them on personality

ysiam said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I know exactly how you feel, I used to have a guy best friend and we used to tell each other everything. It was so much nicer because you get to see things from a guys point of view. The thing is though, you can’t just go looking for a friend, when you meet someone you will just click.