Anaya said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Ever since i can remember I’ve liked girls. And ever since i could date, i’ve dated girls. Now I’m with a girl who is amazing and beautiful, but now i find myself wondering what it would be like to be with a guy. I’ve never been with one. Why am I having these feelings now? I sometime think of guys when me and my girlfriend have sex, What should I do?

Swifting said 8 years, 6 months ago:

You’re young and you’re in that experimental phase in life. Quandaries like this are bound to pop into your head from time to time. What’s important is that you talk and communicate with your girlfriend about what you’re feeling.

Maybe she would be interested in opening up the relationship sexually for a little while? Maybe she’d be interested in bringing a male into the bed once for an social experiment. Or, maybe she can help you work past your feelings.

I can certainly say that I appreciate both men and women in bed for different qualities and that there is no one right way to love. There is not just one single right way to handle this situation. Though – I would recommend talking to her before you make any rash decision to just go seek out the company of a male.

My inbox is open if you want to talk.

PotatoNut said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Its totally okay to wonder. If you were with a guy you would also wonder about girls, no biggie. But you should definatey discuss it with your partner maybe she feels the same? Maybe the both of you can experiment and see what it feels like.

NOAH. said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I like the ladies! (Not in a creepy way or anything, though X3)