Panda said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Alright, I’ll be honest… I tend to have crushes more than most people. It’s true, but i’ll also have to admit it makes me dysfunctional! I can’t focus on work! I always end up researching and stalking my crush, and wasting time that I can’t give up in the first place.

I use to spend hours, instead of doing things that are progressive… basically wondering and imagining. It get’s especially tough if your thinking about them most of the time.

Sometimes, You’ll realize that somethings can’t be changed except with the influence of time washing down memories.

I am reading online tips on “how to get over your crush” and will be sharing some later in the forums!

——-

Now the Question is!

Ever had a Girl/Guy Crush? What was your experience?

Nathan said 10 years, 7 months ago:

Specifically, what is this group for? I don’t really understand the byline.. is it for guys to help girls understand guys?

rinseandrep said 10 years, 7 months ago:

This is confusing. The group “Bro discussions” is the male version of the “Girl talk” group, and “Guy talk” is women (or women and men) trying to translate “male language” to “female language”.

@rinseandrep@nihongo

When I first intended start this group; I didn’t want to put a gender limitation on member’s contributions. That’s why the group is open for all genders.

That being said; It’s better to think of it as a place to better understand communication, relationship advice, and overall day-to-day interactions with both given genders.

It’s more or less, a united effort to bring both; “Girl Talk” + “Bro Discussions” together with a particular focus on trying to explain (What girls don’t understand about guys) In addition to (What guys don’t understand about girls).

Otherwise known as “Male Language” and “Female Language”; we’ll try to answer member’s contributions and add things we see interesting in between.

I hope that makes thing’s a little less confusing; Maybe we should change the group name to cause less confusion :P

The Guy Perspective? I think that name clears it up a bit. Or something like that…

Or if its truly about both genders communicating… something that involves both genders in the name would probably be more appropriate heh.

@nihongo

Working on it; as we speak.

I’m changing the entire description, name and overall objective of the group.

Thanks for the contribution.

@rinseandrep@nihongo

I’ve finished editing the group description and name; let me know if this clears up any remaining confusion.

JustRachel said 10 years, 7 months ago:

God, I hate crushes. Sure, they make you feel happy when you think of the person. But they make you feel depressed when you worry too much and convince yourself that they probably don’t like you.

HA! Who am I kidding? Crushes rock. I had my first crush when I was five and I kissed the lucky guy. And man, did I kiss him good. I kissed him on the lips and on the cheeks; I even gave him butterfly kisses.