lifeinprogress said 4 years, 2 months ago:

What do you guys think about friends with benefits?? I really want to know the opinion from both genders. Do you have any experience with it? Has it ever turned into a relationship for you?

Deleted User said 4 years, 2 months ago:

My ex wife and I started out as friends with benefits, so yes it can definitely turn into a relationship. And really, we had a great marriage, we only got divorced over something complicated and divorce was the best solution for both of us. I am male by the way.

Deleted User said 4 years, 2 months ago:

Things get complicated when they don’t need to be. You’re entering into something that really should involve a relationship. Someone will end up developing feelings then things get awkward. Keep sex special and in a relationship.

Yeah I’m the one that ended up developing feelings and I have no idea if I should tel him or not because sometimes he does sweet gestures and shows that he would want to be in a relationship but other times I feel like just a hookup

Yeah I’m the one that ended up developing feelings and I have no idea if I should tel him or not because sometimes he does sweet gestures and shows that he would want to be in a relationship but other times I feel like just a hookup

Mary said 4 years, 2 months ago:

My current relationship started as a friends with benefits situation after my last boyfriend. I think that it’s perfectly fine as long as you and your friend have an agreement to not let those benefits make any kind of complicated situation. If ever it does, stop immediately. It’s not worth ruining a friendship in the end.

no-one-here said 4 years, 1 month ago:

the answer is communication.. first with yourself, as to what you really want.. and then with him. you may find that its better to switch to just friends, or you may find you cant see him, or you may find that you want a full relationship. just find what YOU really want.. dont fall for societies ideas.. that tell you you should want walt disney.. some of the most loving and great marriages i know are open, poly etc.

Deleted User said 4 years, 1 month ago:

From a female perspective – a friendly relationship involving sex can be a healthy means of sexual expression for two people who don’t have the time or desire to form a more permanent romantic commitment. As another user said, the key is healthy communication between your friend and you, as well as an understanding of each others’ boundaries and expectations. Take time to learn what your partner wants, and make your wants clear as well. Always be willing to discuss changes in the relationship (such as the development of deeper feelings) and keep an open mind. If you can be mature and have a healthy outlook, there’s no reason you can’t enjoy such a relationship!