Junels said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hi guys!

So the situation is pretty simple. I’ve been living with a guy for a little more than a year and I got a major crush on him. Actually, I think I really fell in love with him.

I was adviced to just tell him that but I really feel like I should “prepare” by flirting with him but I’m not too sure of how to do it.

I know these stuff of longer eye contact, touching him more often… But… I don’t know. I don’t know if he’ll actually see it if I just give him small hints like that. Any suggestions ?

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hello there! Definitely do what you’re already doing with the eye contact and the touching, kind of establish yourself in his personal space a bit. That’s not to say to sit on top of him, but sit or stand close to him (watch to make sure he isn’t uncomfortable!!). Do one on one stuff with him more too, invite him to hang out at the movies, play truth or dare, stay up late and talk. Doing all that should give you an idea on whether or not he’ll reciprocate your feelings. Also, please make sure he doesn’t already have a girl friend or anything. Okay, I’ll stop rambling. I hope this advice was okay.