sillylemon said 9 years, 2 months ago:

It is kind of embarassing to admit it, but i´ve never kissed a guy before…oh and i´m 21.
Recently i started dating guys and well he asked me if he could kiss me and i said no ( since i do like him but i´m not in love with him). Should i wait till i meet a guy i fall in love with or am i just overacting about a kiss and let him kiss me? How was your fist kiss?

Em said 9 years, 2 months ago:

It’s all up to you whether or not you want to kiss him now or wait until you fall in love. A kiss might be a big deal to you, and that’s not a problem. As long as he knows if you want to wait until you’re in love, you should be fine. And if you truly want to wait until you’re in love to kiss him, he should accept that. Also, somehow, if you feel that he is not the one, the relationship probably won’t work out.

However, if you don’t see a kiss as something that should wait for love, wait until you are comfortable. If you’re not comfortable, it won’t be exciting and enjoyable.

As for me, my first kiss was unexpected. I had been dating the guy for almost a month when we first kissed (and we’re still dating). We were sitting in the park on our third date. I was saying something, and I turned to look at him, and out of no where he planted one on me. It was awkward, sure, since it was my first kiss (he had no idea it was my first kiss). Needless to say, I was quite flustered and embarrassed, which only made me more embarrassed.

So, if you want to kiss him, then kiss him, but wait until you are comfortable. If you want to wait to fall in love with him, make sure he knows that. Don’t let him pressure you into anything either. You are not obligated to kiss anyone.

Whatever you choose, enjoy yourself :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I stole my first kiss.

Sure, kiss him. :)

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 2 months ago:

The first time it happened to me, I was at a party and this girl in my class sat down on my lap – we were both very drunk – and started making out with me after a while. Later on she kinda fell asleep and puked over my pants. I wasn’t mad about it or anything but yeah that’s my experience. The kiss was nothing special and I didn’t feel anything for her so it was kinda pointless.

Tam said 9 years, 2 months ago:

My first kiss was with a guy who was six years older than me. We were reeeeally into eachother. We went to this nature-oriented park that is still my favorite, and we started walking on the trail. at one point we stopped and we were just looking out into the trees, it was really silent, and while my head was still turned he kissed me. I wasn’t expecting it and for a split second didn’t know what was happening.

Anyways I think if your first kiss is something that you think is really special, wait until you know how you feel about someone and make it as special as you want it to be.

Red Sheep said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I think that a kiss just comes without even asking. There’s no right moment, when it comes, it comes.
Do you think that if he didn’t ask you to kiss you, but instead he would just kiss you without telling you anything, would you reject him or would you just accept that kiss?

As for me, I never wanted to kiss just a random guy, but someone I liked (so yeah, it happened that moment where the guy wanted to kiss me but I pushed him away, now that I think about it, I feel a little sorry for him XD). So when I went out with this guy, and we liked each other but we never did anything, we were in the park, at night.. We were searching a place to stay, and seeing this little park with just a street lamp, we sat in that dark corner of the park on a bench, and without even realizing it, he kissed me right away.

Even now that we’re not together anymore, I can’t forget that night of passion. :3

soph said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My first kiss was a move I made on a guy I had a crush on. It was awesome, and I felt super badass afterwards. I totally suggest it.

alif said 9 years, 1 month ago:

A kiss is only as meaningful as the reason that lies behind it. The act in itself doesn’t really matter. It applies for any move in a relationship actually; holding hands, sexual interaction, all of it.

So I suggest the first thing you need to do is define the meaning you want to convey with that kiss; is it something sacred? Is it just a playful kiss? Is it lust? Any meaning is fine, and no one can, or should, define that for you.

But I guess what’s most important is that the person you kiss understand what it means to you. They need to fully acknowledge the meaning and respect it. So show that. And you could do this through a number of ways, getting to know the person and ensuring they understand you is one of the most common. When they understand you, they’d probably understand what a kiss means to you.

If not that, then just say it. And make them understand.

Regardless, make sure you enjoy it.

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I’m 23 and only had my first kiss this past January. Quite honestly I never met a guy before then that I really felt close enough to to kiss. It should be a special moment, not just an on the whim choice to feel like you’ve reached an achievement for your age. Of course, this is coming from someone who didn’t even really like to hug people until recently, so I’m a little odd. But basically, you just have to make sure you really want your first kiss when the occasion arises.

bbblife42 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Honestly everyone makes a big deal about first kisses, but I feel like it is overdramatized, yes it is special, but it isn’t going to absolutley blow you away. I do not regret having my first kiss even though she broke up with me very soon after. It is sorta nice to get out of the way and if you feel like it is right in that moment and with that guy then do it, if not then wait, you will know when you are ready.

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

It honestly depends on what a kiss means to you. If you feel like it’s something important you don’t want to give to just anyone, then it’s okay to wait. You’re never overreacting about something if you’re not quite sure if it’s what you want. Like other people have said before, thinking about how you might feel if he hadn’t asked and just went for it might help you figure out how you feel. It’s okay not to have kissed anyone, not everyone has by the age that you are even though it might feel like it.

Atomiczombie757 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

im a 14 year old guy who still has not kissed another boy (and never a girl either, but i dont like girls). quite hard for me because i cannot find another boy to date.

Anti-FeministFrank said 9 years, 1 month ago:

My first kiss was when i was 15 in a tent at a scout camp xD
I had no idea what it would be like and even though it was pretty mediocre it has stuck with me for quite a while now.