Deleted User said 6 years, 5 months ago:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FeministsAreUgly?src=tren

Any thoughts?

rinseandrep said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I think it’s both ok to post a pic of yourself as a reply to the slandery, or to not do it, and no choice has to end up in taking a position of superiority towards the other people.

Just Keep Going said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I don’t know, there are many kinds of feminists. There is the kind that is proud of being a woman, and proud of accomplishing things on her own, being independent, while still being humble enough to recognize that men are still an important part of society and we, women, are not their “victims” all the time.

But then there is the kind of feminists that twitter is so harshly cricitizing, the ones who have conflicted ideals – like her ideals aways crash against the others and she doesn’t even know what she believes in – and who treat all men like crap because they think they have the right to – after all, you’re a woman, right? – the ones who say they are so against doing what society tells you to do, and doing only what you want to, but if your biggest dream in the world is being a model, you really should follow everyone else’s advice and become a lawyer instead because you don’t want to be treated like “an object”.
This kind of feminist, honestly speaking, deserves that hashtag (Although I didn’t particulary like the fact that they generalized it that much). Just my opinion, though.

Viscaria said 6 years, 5 months ago:

@lalatrix – there is a difference between a feminist and a misandrist.