andrewmartlock said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I figured I’d remove this post since the discussion has pretty much finished and I’m using my full name on here.

JustRachel said 6 years, 5 months ago:

Daw. What a cute story. Its almost as if Nicholas Sparks is directing your life. Okay, so you should definitely do one of the things that I suggest.

1. Find her
Find this girl that you might be in love with. Tell her how you feel and all that junk. I don’t know. Build up the courage to confess everything to her. That would be super cool. She was probably just mad because you talked about a girl that you liked in the past so she got jealous. Now, I’m guessing, she’s never really forgiven you and doesn’t plan on it unless you give her a reason to forgive you. What could that reason be? That you love her.

2. Forget About Her
Just forget about this chick. So what if you loved her in the past? This is the present and she isn’t making any initiative to see you, so maybe you shouldn’t making any to see her. She might have cared about you in the past but she doesn’t anymore.

3.Remember, But Only When Convenient
You can still have feelings for this girl but don’t let these feelings take up your whole head all the time. Get her off your mind. Worry about other stuff, like school. But, say that you see her at a party or somewhere. Then you lay on the charm and attempt to get in contact with her again.

becausemeagan said 6 years, 5 months ago:

I know you are trying all you can to be friends. But remember that high school crush of yours…how you tried EVERYTHING. Maybe she thinks that is the kind of girl you would like. A girl you have to chase and work for. I think she is over doing it but I dont think you should peruse more than a friendship with her. You most likely didnt want to hear that I am sure. But she is only making it hard for you because she probably thinks that is what she has to do to get you or for you to want her. Plus usually when you are talking with a romantic interest EX ANYTHING girlfriends,crushes,friends with benefits etc is a BAD BAD BAD topic. My advice is to give it one more try because I know it will bug you if you dont try. if she shoots you down than it is not worth. Just message her and say, “Hey, I was hoping we could talk some time and maybe become friends again. I hope your interested but if not I understand”. That way you can say you tried and then you will know if it is worth it or not. We can say its not worth it but its you who should make that choice.

about* an ex interest. Just dont mind my fail grammar.

Well that’s a good way of going about things. It’s just hard, for most people, up front is not always easy. I and this is just my opinion feel like she got over sensitive about the ex crush thing. And I come up with this assumption based off of what you said. I think you know what you are doing you just want to hear someone say it will work and it will turn out okay. And I really hope it does for you.

No problem, I am not sure I was much of help because your situation is tough and you seemed like you had an idea of how you wanted to go about things,and that is good. so good luck!