Irish Gamer Girl said 6 years, 3 months ago:

From social interactions to hobbies to just getting ready in the morning how is your life from the opposite sex’s.(You might be proved wrong ^-^)

Deleted User said 6 years, 3 months ago:

gender has very little to do with it, same gender people can have very different expressions on how to get ready in the morning, etc. I believe everybody is different. It is only a difference in degrees and no absolute values.

SatanClaus said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Girls can literally take 2 hours to get ready. As a guy I can rush it and be done in 10 minutes (learnt that the hard way). To be fair, it might sound stereotypical but guys I meet tend to be cruder than the girls I meet. I find guys can be more empathetic but girls more sympathetic (like when you go to a guy friend and a girl friend and tell them you’ve got an issue, not just when you approach a random member of the public and say “hi can we please talk about my issues”).
You know what, everybody’s different yeah. But to say that there are no differences between genders is frankly ridiculous. They might be small and less pronounced than we think, but there are clear differences

not-just-a-cheerleader said 6 years, 3 months ago:

actually girls may get up earlier but. Even though i get up at 5 o clock i spend most of the time one my phone zoning out showering or eating. the amount of time i actually spend putting on makeup doing my hair and getting dressed dis at most 30 min. at the most. i could do it faster. most girls are like that.

redlove96 said 6 years, 3 months ago:

I think you guys are taking the question too far lol I think she is referring to average guys and girls. Like to me, girls tend to notice things guys don’t, they are more observant. But guys tend to be more blunt and don’t sugar coat things, which is good when you want honest opinions.

Angel Demon said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Personally, I have found each side of the spectrum in either sex. Nothing is really limited to either gender. However, more commonly, females tend to spend more time on their appearance than males. I also find that females, despite being more verbal and communicative than males, tend to be the most common ones to lend an ear to someone. Males, more typically, just want someone to talk to, in my experience. Males are also more typically the handy ones with constructive things, such as building or assembling things.

females are more observant about certain things, men find those thing of little use:p, and the same is true the other way around.
Being able to observe in general is an art that comes with practice.
I dont think there are that many gender differences in hobbies anymore, you have the masculine female, and the feminite male, all striving for universality x.x

Brown Sugar said 6 years, 3 months ago:

Females are also more willing to accept help, while most males refuse offers until times are desperate. Girls also are more open about their emotions: more willing to talk, and therefore can recognize other emotions easier. Guys often try to hide their emotions and pass for a look of calm, but this can lead them to ignoring obvious hurt feelings.

I am sometimes like a woman even if I am a man. lol

Caractacus said 6 years, 3 months ago:

@Brown Sugar

I sometimes refuse help even when I am desperate out of plain, stupid tenacity. It’s quite amazing.