Deleted User said 7 years, 1 month ago:

Anybody out there that is going to therapy, have trouble finding people that show them an understanding of their experiences in a similar manner as they would give to others? I often feel lonely, because many of my friends in life, don’t have the same kind of emotional awareness or understanding within their lives do. Doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate or love them, just makes me feel as though there aren’t many people like me in the world.

Be Here Now said 7 years, 1 month ago:

What kind of experiences have you had that you want more understanding of?

I mean because of the higher sense of emotional awareness that I have. A lot of people are happy living their lives normally. But I want more from mine then the way they’re living. If that makes sense…

Yes that makes sense. What kind of activity would give you more of a sense of living more extraordinarily?

Well, facing my feelings. Moving on from things in life that aren’t working for me.

Well that’s a good start. Removing yourself from feelings and behaviours that do not serve you. The more you look at yourself the more you’ll find out who you truly are. You can start acting on this right now by focusing on the present. The past doesn’t have to define you. You can have all the love and happiness in the world. It just starts and carries on with you.

Yeah, that is true. Yeah, I try to focus more on the present, have been practising some mindfulness meditations as well. That’s true having everything you want, is all created by your self and the way you see the world.

Excellent you’re on the right path! Keep up the meditation and learn to silence your mind, then you’ll notice a difference in yourself and the way you choose to act around others because you always choose your reactions to others even if you’re not aware. It’s being aware of your reactions. The very fact you’re on this journey means your life will become more interesting and you’ll notice that your life isn’t actually boring at all because being in the present moment you’ll appreciate everything in your day to day life.