Panda said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Alright Community, I’ve always wondered this myself :D

[Q] – What would you like to be remembered for?

Personally, I’d like to be remembered as an individual that enabled people to free the streets, empowered people and enabled peoples strengths to more forward and progress their own communities :D

Chwati:) said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I’d like to be remembered as the loved one by the people whom I love and care for. It would be nice if people remembered how much I loved music?! Besides that I think it would be better if my name was forgotten for anything else that I have done or will do in the future so I can be that mystery person everyone will try to hunt down. :3

God said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I’d like to be remembered… Hmm…

Well…

That’s a pretty good question, I’ll give ya that! :D

Deleted User said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Id just like to be remembered:)

Angel Demon said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Personally, I don’t care if I am remembered. If I would like to be remembered, it would be by my actions. As the person who steps up when no one else will. As the instigator, the initiator. Because that is who I am, and if I am going to be remembered, it will be because of it.

Vivid Melody said 7 years, 5 months ago:

You mean after we have passed on? I guess I won’t really care at that point since I’ll be dead. I care more about being remembered now – while I’m living – by the people who I care about. I don’t know what I want them to remember me for. I just want them to understand me and love and accept me for who I am.

Raymond said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I would like to be remembered as the exuberant man, who’s a kid at heart, and saved many people through surgical procedures.

bree1071 said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I’ve always wanted to be remembered as an amazing author

A Friend said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I want to be remembered as someone who stood up and cared for people when others did not.

JoJo said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I want to be remembered for being strong, for being the port in the storm for many people; for loving with my whole heart, giving everything 110%, and for being the person to turn to when everyone else has turned their backs. I want to be remembered for me.

redlove96 said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I want to be remembered as the girl who was always smiling, and making other people smile.

KellyMichelle:) said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I want to be remembered as someone who inspired others to make a good change in their life and someone who really cared about others and about their feelings.

supermassive blackhole said 7 years, 5 months ago:

I wanted to skip this question at first but as I was about to hit the back button it just kind of hit me. I don’t want to be famous, I don’t want to be the world most popular person or the most attractive. I want to be remembered as that guy who get shit done. I want to be remembered as that guy you could call if you were ever in a situation where you needed help. I want to be remember as the person where the first word that comes to mind when you think of me is “dependable.”

lessthan3 said 7 years, 4 months ago:

Id like to be remembered as a kindhearted person. Nothing more. Just someone with a kind heart.(: