The Author said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m like 0% gay, but if I had a choice between David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch, or the female cast of TOWIE, I certainly know where my votes are going

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

And on the 8th day god created ,Miranda Kerr. Automatic 10, just with those eyes.

Emily said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I want to list my celebrity crushes so badly, but there’s so many I don’t think I could list them all.

Gotta love the British actors though. They steal your heart like a biscuit left in tea too long.

Princen said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m probably missing a lot, but……David Tennant, Lucy Liu, Benditoots Cumbersnatch, Lee Pace, Rinko Kikuchi, Colin Morgan, John Barrowman, and Lupita Nyong’o. Why are there so many cute people in this world GAH

Hearmenow said 10 years, 3 months ago:

It’s really hard to pick but two people I really like is Jennifer Lawrence & Johnny Depp, both amazing actors and people.

And frankly, anyone with a British or Australian accent, just perfect.

ArizonaIcedTeaRS said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Yung Dan Aykroyd
Bill Murray

scotty said 10 years, 3 months ago:

saleana Gomez ive had a crush on her snice she was on barney i cant spell

Caroline said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Benedict Cumberbatch has to be the most perfect human being ever created! He is the whole package. Also David Tennant, John Barrowman and Tom Hiddleston

I never really had a celebrity crush nor was I into the relationship dating thing. But I must admit I love Hunter Hayes, the country singer. If I had the chance to, I’d date him.

Harrison Ford, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Ewan Mcgregor, George Michael, ect..
as for girl crushes Jennifer Lawrence, Zooey Deschanel, and Miranda Hart

For the women: Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Lawrence. In fact they slightly resemble each other. They both like to do their own thing (because they don’t care what others think) and they’re stunning. I do mean stunning.

:P Well, okay, since you asked, I guess I’ll list the men: I used to have this major man-crush on Ewan McGregor, honest to god. Brad Pitt’s eyes make me melt. There goes my dominant side. I blissfully surrender.

Yeah…um…I am now feeling awkward! I’ve said too much already, so I’m going to shut up now! :D

Aurora said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Josh Holloway as Sawyer in LOST
David Beckham
Josh Duhamel

kdkim17 said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I swear; Maisie WIlliams is gonna be the next Jennifer Lawrence. (Arya from GoT)

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I have 1 and only 1 celeb crush. Leonardo Dicaprio.

He is all over my walls. And on my phone. His face is my phone case. He is an ambassador for one of our watch lines at our jewelry store. Which means, His poster is plastered on our wall. I’m in love with all of his movies. And I melt every time he comes on TV and says 1 word. I insist on marrying him in my second life haha. <3 Oh Leo

Wallflower said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Penn Badgley from Gossip Girl and Matthew Gray Gubler aka Doctor Reid from Criminal Minds, but in the latter case I think I’m more in love with the character rather than with the guy himself ;)