Karen said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I don’t understand boys. When there is an amazing girl right there, who you have lots of common in and they think the world of you, why do they never notice. It’s always just “friends” . It’s put me down a lot cause now I release I’m clearly not good enough, smart, pretty, funny, intelligent,caring and so on. I’ve given up on boys and given up on the fight in myself.

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 10 years ago:

I don’t understand girls. When there is an amazing guy right there, who you have lots in common with and they think the world of you, why do they never notice? It’s always just ‘friends’. It’s put me down a lot because now I realise I’m clearly not good enough, smart enough, handsome enough, funny enough, and so on.

Yeah, it works both ways, I feel exactly the same way… ._.

WallE said 10 years ago:

I think for both parts that the first step, telling the other is not just scary, but terrifying.

Like @its-a-secret-to-everybody is saying, it goes both ways, I wish someone would say it to me aswell, because it’s easier for me, but harder for someone else.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

“We accept the love we deserve.”
I don’t know about guys, but girls friend zone guys that are always there for them, because they don’t want to lose them.
Girls go for jerks because they feel needed by them.
I ponder the same thing about guys though…

Introvert said 10 years ago:

Sometimes you have to go for the guy if you’re a girl. Not all guys are outgoing and willing to make the first move. If you really like a guy, tell him! Ask him out! You might find out he had feelings for you all along but was just too shy to show it.

Alex said 10 years ago:

I agree with Introvert. If you’re around a guy all of the time and you really click with him and like him but he’s just not getting it, then maybe you need to be a little less subtle.

Stop waiting for him to suddenly see you differently and tell him how you feel.