is.it.joy said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Let’s gratify ourselves a bit. Tell us something that you love about yourself. So instead of having self pity have a dose of narcissim!

Let me start about my self.

I love my eyes and my smile a lot.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I love the color of my eyes.

I love my eyes. They’re dark brown, almost black. And I love how fluent I am in sarcasm. Maybe it’s not the best thing to be, but I love it.

I like that I can fit into almost any social dynamic. I like my outlook on life.

MelodicPsychotic said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I like my Calf Muscles (of all my body parts, it has always been toned. I like when guys notice my Calves, especially when I’m wearing high heels)
I think my feet are cute although I wear a size 11 (hey it could be worse! Could wear a size 11 with ugly feet lol)
I like that I broke the bad habit of biting my nails and now my fingers look better
I like my boobs (bc boobs are awesome)
I like that I Want to be a better person, a nice person, I want to change someone’s life randomly in hopes that they’ll share and spread kindness
I like that I can go places alone and be fine with it, because you can waste your life waiting for people to want to do what you want to do
I like that I’m growing and becoming someone, not just staying in one place

Thanks for making me think about liking me. Usually get caught up in what needs to change, that I never think about what can stay :)
Sometimes I don’t like me, sometimes I wonder why people do, but I just accept it as it is and then one day I start liking myself again
(sorry for the long post! Figured if I write pages on here about what I dislike than I need to be able to write pages about what I like for a healthy balanace)

Humanist Hope said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am proud of and love my capacity for self-analysis; I have questioned myself to rock-bottom and back, and now my own thoughts in any context or emotion are no stranger to me. My emotions no longer control my actions, neither am I misanthropically detached from them.

I am never confused or disturbed by my own dreams anymore; I recognize my own interpretation of daily events in my dreams.

I do have a bit of a thin skin, but that is only when my intelligence is being questioned or if I am being consistently made the butt of a joke; I feel singled out and belittled; I feel like I am not being taken seriously, but I no longer have my knee-jerk defensive reaction to being put in that situation; I openly and clearly address the situation and how it is affecting me, and I have every confidence in my ability to eventually bring my head out of that problem entirely.

People tend to be afraid of fear, afraid of love, afraid of anger or afraid of being vulnerable, and having acknowledged that, I applied myself to overcome that limitation with myself. I no longer fear that I will overreact in any emotional direction, regardless of context.

I trust myself implicitly, at the same time, I retain the capacity to question my own judgement, to enable myself to think outside of my own perspective.

I am proud of my accomplishments, and am confident in my ability to attain more.

Avocadoor said 9 years, 9 months ago:

i love my eyebrows and butt(: haha whenever someone compliments either i feel happy haha
~otherwise (if they compliment something else) i feel like theyre lying~

WalkWithMe said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Umm… I think I have a good personality and I like the color of my hair and eyes. That’s about it right now, hehe! :)

n0ndescript said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I like my wit !

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I love my hourglass figure and my ability to make people relax and open up.

Levi-UR said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Well Physically I have eyes that are predominantly blue but change color to green and grey rather often.Non physical I love my artistic abilities, my ability to learn how to learn new media quickly and create things using random materials found around the house.
I am happy that I have the ability to feel my own emotions and use logic at the same time. My honesty and self reflection. My ability to empathize with people and my ability to turn off said empathy.

I love that I am over-weight, and yet I don’t have any self-esteem issues. I’m pretty convinced I’m not the worst looking guy, and I have a pretty good personality as far as they go as well. :D

Pope said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m one of the most intelligent people I know, and one of the most creative. My YouTube videos are pretty good, I make great Electronic Dance Music and my stand up routine is pretty funny. When I brush it out, my hair is the envy of a lot of people. I make a damn good grilled cheese sammich.