Aimee said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Big fat shirts that go down to my thighs

Indescribable Violet said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I have these really pretty Victorian style nightdresses. I would wear them all day if I could.

karla said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I absolutely love wearing winged eyeliner and combat boots. With those two things, i could conquer the world.

Kayla said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I love wearing leggings, over sized tops, scarves and boots. Those are my four favorite things to wear right now.

Venus said 10 years, 4 months ago:

A beanie, hoodie, skinny jeans, converse and a messenger bag.

Raee said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Blue jeans, a t-shirt or v neck shirt, boots, and a scarf.

Mrz.B said 10 years, 4 months ago:

my newest favorites thing are leggings. there super comfy! especially with freshly shaved legs!

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

theres sooooo many choices out there for us girls! its kinda impossible to choose. but i really love to wear heels!! makes me feel sexy and look like i have a really nice ass haha not that i dont. but i dont get to wear heels often as im not a partyer and rarely go out. plus im already 5’6 and stick out amongst my friends…..

Diana said 10 years, 4 months ago:

If you can “wear” a hug, than that.
Other than that, jewelry and a smile. :)

Jojo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Pajamas all day if I could :)

Dmitri said 10 years, 4 months ago:

for me it has to be an over sized sweater over a pair of jeans with a scarf

BohemiaBlues said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Expensive and colorful shoes! Like JC, Dr. M, GeeWaWa, etc.

AnonyMissAnn said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I love wearing a dress with cute high heal boots and then throw everyone off by wearing a Batman hat. <3

Hazel said 10 years, 4 months ago:

At the moment my black cardigan, comic book dresses , tights, long thick socks and my docs. Keeps me warm in this winter weather :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Well, until they were messed up beyond repair, I’d say my DC shoes. I’m on a mission to find a nice pair of green (not neon), black, and white one’s and have failed so far.

So, for now I guess it depends on the day and occasion. Cargos and “guys” tees if I am not going out with my guy friend; if I am I tend to dress up in some dress pants and a dress shirt. My favorite is this silky paisley one (I swear it doesn’t look as bad as that sounds lol)