Alexandra said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I am about to be a sophomore in high school, and the furthest I’ve gone with a guy is a few awkward conversations. I know this kind of thing gets complained about a lot, but I feel as if I’m a different case. My whole life I’ve had a noticeable speech impediment, and often got made fun of for it. I just feel as if the reason no guy has any interest in me is because of the way I talk. Advice?

not-enough said 8 years, 1 month ago:

If you’re very unhappy with your speech impediment you could try speech therapy, but you shouldn’t change who you are because of a boy. I have friends with speech impediments and its really not even noticeable to me anymore because thats just them. Its how they sound. You aren’t stupid, its just how your brain works. And if a boy can’t see that, he isn’t worth your time.

Tara said 8 years, 1 month ago:

I’m going to be a sophomore too! Honestly, boys our age kinda suck haha. Don’t waste time worrying about them, because eventually a nice one will come your way. Also, the way you talk makes you unique. Like the user above me said, you could try speech therapy to gain more confidence, but don’t do it for boys. Do it for you. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me anytime :)