.Esther. said 10 years, 5 months ago:

So I think my best friend’s ex has been showing interest in me lately, and I’m so confused. He’ll tell me over social networking sites that he loves me, and at school he’ll constantly hit me in the ass, but my only issue with him is that he is quite aggressive (not only to me, but other females as well). I just really want to know if its a possibility that he really does like me. And is it wrong that I’m starting to catch feelings for him as well? I’d never actually go out with him though to be honest.. :/

rinseandrep said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I thought the question would have been about how to deal with your best friend. What do you mean by “hits you in the ass”?

Elizard said 10 years, 5 months ago:

The major issue I see is that this is your best friend’s ex. Is your best friend ok with you being friendly with her ex?

Vivid Melody said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I doubt he knows what love really is. He doesn’t sound like he respects you or other girls. I don’t think he is worth your time. Just my two cents.

.Esther. said 10 years, 5 months ago:

@rinseandrep He’ll literally punch me or just flat out slap me in the ass pretty hard. :/ @Elizard My friend doesn’t even know about it. That’s the issue. Idk how to tell her… @Vivid Melody I tell myself the same thing all the time..

Renae said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I feel like he’s just doing the wrong things to get your attention. To me, He really doesn’t seem to be the guy to be worth your time, especially because he doesn’t seem to respect others. There’s a reason he and your friend are exes, and you don’t want that to be the same reason between you two.

rinseandrep said 10 years, 5 months ago:

1: Tell him to never hit you again.
2: See his response.
3a) Keeps hitting you. See that he stops hitting you, and never think about dating him again.
3b) Stops hitting you. Think twice about liking him back, there is a limit to how much one can friendly punch people.